Fishing Schools Issue

Hey guys,

So essentially my Fisherbot doesn't fish schools. After loading a profile he walks up to schools, orients himself, casts, but then doesn't hit the pool and doesn't recast. Also, he only catches fish like 50% of the time. Often the lure just sits in the water until the fishing timer is up.

I have tried clicking and unclicking every variation of Fishing School Box and Precision Mode Box.

I'm currently using the new Krasarang fishing profile, but it did the same thing in STV as well..

Any thoughts/advice?

Thanks,

gc

Okay, 1 more problem.

After like 4 pools, he will just dive into the water, try to cast (which he can't since he's underwater), then go to surface, mount flying, and fly to the highest point possible and stop.

Very strange.

Okay, 1 more problem.

After like 4 pools, he will just dive into the water, try to cast (which he can't since he's underwater), then go to surface, mount flying, and fly to the highest point possible and stop.

Very strange.

Do you have log of this wrobot session please.

Thanks.

I had that flying to the top of the map issue earlier, but I just left the fisher bot going on my secondary account, and it filled up my bags while I was at work, no issues.