Flying and auto unstuck

Blight

Using a ground mount Wrobot will detect when its stuck and attempt to resolve the issue. With flying however this isn't the case.

An example being, the bot gathers a herb and very near by there is another herb but there is say a tree or wall in the way. On a ground mount if the bot ran into the wall/tree/whatever it would eventually auto unstuck itself and if it couldn't it would backlist the node. Yet with flying the auto unstuck feature doesn't seem to be anywhere near as advanced. I have written several profiles to test out and yes sometimes it does auto unstuck but others it just will fly constantly into the wall/tree/whatever and never attempt to auto unstuck, its even happened on tree branches and roots.

I really have no issue rewriting profiles until I can eventually reduce this from happening as much as possible. Yet a random spawn close by me could always cause this issue to happen again if it takes me off the usual path slightly.

Am I just missing something or has anyone else noticed this?

Apart from that though its working fantastically. Just means I can't really leave them for more than 20-30 mins by themselves.

PS - Doing approx 250-300 nph which is pretty insane.

• 6 months later...