Fishbot - "No fish are hooked" > recast every 2-3sec

Hello as the title says the fishbot does not work..

It launches and use lure, but relaunch every 2-3 second with the message "No fish are hooked"... I have tried all min/max MS/latency and been trying the min/max MS that works with skinning, but to no help..... 

I have also tried disable all addons and disable lure and so on.. Nothing seems to make it work...

Playing on server "warmane" ... It works perfect on my self hosted TBC server... 

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Hello, I'll test on warmane server, I comeback here when I have found solution.

Ok thank you so much for checking this out ;) I have tested skinning, mining, herbalism, questing and grining with mele and ranges classes on Warmane and I can confirm that all of this works perfectly on warmane atleast til now!:) I hope you find a solution for fishbot aswell, thanks and good luck :D

@Droidz  I can confirm it works on warmane now.. amazing man, you really do care about your product! thank you! :) 

It sometimes recast fishing before any fish are hooked but thats just happening like once every 5 successful fish catch!:) 

15 minutes ago, Burrows890 said:

OMG You actually updated the bot for a old version of WoW. Even if it doesn't work I will resubscribe and recommend you guys.

I will let you know how the bot does

mate, Droidz is always updating all the versions of the products when needed, thats why wrobot is the "go to" unlike everybody else :D