(Grinder help) STV silk cloth farm

Hey guys so i made a grinder profile for stv to farm silk cloth. The profile routes twice around the ruins of Zul'Kunda. I've added in the npcs for the repair npcs near hemet nesingwary and also for the vender in the rebel camp. The problem is it keep trying to run me to westfall and then just gets stuck in the moonbrook area. Thoughts anyone/

So it did something simular today I made a searing gorge profile for gather and when i checked in on it it was running to town as status somewhere in the badlands even though this time it had already sold the inventory? 

So im having simular issue with several of my grinder profiles. Would it be better to make these farming profiles for cloth and leather into quest profiles? I also noticed theres tons of npcs missing from the npc DB does this have anything to do with it possibly? 

I have this issue with basically all of the grinder profiles i make. So my bot doesnt even go to sell it goes to moonbrook in westfall. I manually added the npcs Jaquilina Dramet and Corporal Bulth. My Silithis profile the bot ended up on south ungoro crater some how away from any vender.

Bad's STV silk cloth.xml

Bad's twilight cult farm silithis.xml