So there are currently happening a lot of bot banning in tbc warmane.

I didnt got banned.

This thread is to know if any of wrobot users have been banned from TBC warmane.

To help and prevent banning from happen to new botters fill the following information:

• Account had previous suspensions or bans? ( ) Yes; ( ) No;
  • How many (average) hours per day did you bot? ( );
  • What estimated percentage of the time did you supervise your bot? ( )%;
  • How many auctions did you post on this account? ( ) auction count; ( ) per day; ( ) per week;
  • What type of bot you used when banned? Gatherer, Automation, Grinder, Quester, Battlegrounder, Auction, Other
  • Created your own profiles?
  • Created your own class fights?
  • Flying or ground mount?

• Account had previous suspensions or bans? ( ) Yes; ( x) No;
  • How many (average) hours per day did you bot? (20 );
  • What estimated percentage of the time did you supervise your bot? ( 40)%;
  • How many auctions did you post on this account? ( ) auction count; ( ) per day; (0 ) per week;
  • What type of bot you used when banned? Gatherer, Grinder,
  • Created your own profiles? yes
  • Created your own class fights? yes

I couldn't see how long my ban was for, anyone know the default ban length?

I just started botting today will let you know more later on. Anyway can you give us your info how have you been botting? BTW i am using only grinder and gatherer so far.

Been botting 5-11 chars at the same time on warmane now, zero bans.. and im running 450mins then 190-400min pauses before go again.. I use VPN on all the diffrent wows tho.. maybe thats why..

4chars already at 70..  rest is 30-55 atm.. 

2 hours ago, eebm said:

Been botting 5-11 chars at the same time on warmane now, zero bans.. and im running 450mins then 190-400min pauses before go again.. I use VPN on all the diffrent wows tho.. maybe thats why..

4chars already at 70..  rest is 30-55 atm.. 

Are you running each of these in virtual machines?  How are you getting individual VPN for each wow?

1 hour ago, Technocracy said:

Are you running each of these in virtual machines?  How are you getting individual VPN for each wow?

google how to attach a linux process to VPN 

Hey there, as I am new into this, today on my lvl 60 character on alliance side, one player whispered me about me botting of course I did not admit anything, but he told me that he reported me and had screenshots.... now I wonder how can one prove that the other guy is botting with screenshots? Also I got "caught" by this player because of choppy / jerky movement - is there any way how to fix this? or what to do for the bot not to do it?

Some classes are indeed still terrible and screaming bot all around (hunter is one of them). Just don't bot an account you could not accept to lose.

I can see that the ban are still going on Outland (they announce it publicly when somebody gets banned, including the reason why he did, and tonight i saw a couple of "bot banning").

Yes That was the first thing I thought about the scare tactic that is why I did not confess - that is just stupid hah. Well thank you for input ... I think that even though they might not be able to prove anything It will be on watchlist so I will be careful.