Need help on mass farming mats

Hey guys, so I posted about this in the discord as well.

Basically I have a private buyer who buys bulk mats from me. He just dropped this on me today: "I need 100k volatiles, I'll be back in a week, talk to you later."

I can do 600-700 per day with 8h of farming, and to get the volatiles I need to kill some mobs.

I'm not asking for teamviewer or a guide or anything, just a finger in the general direction for some of you guys who do this. How do you guys mass farm mats? This one involves killing mobs, but even shit like herbs, how do you guys manage 10k a day? I see some bot selling 10k a day on the AH and it takes me 10 days to make that shit with 8h/day of botting. I was thinking it was involving multiboxing, and I think this PC is more than capable to run multiple instances of WoW. I have 24GB ram and an Intel i5-4670k. The thing about multiboxing that I don't understand is how do you farm mats? Doesn't the node disappear if someone in the area has picked it up? And what about mats that drop from mobs, are those possible to multibox bot? If they are, how do you do it, as in game setup? Do you party or raid? Loot settings? 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, UnlimitedPotential said:

Hey guys, so I posted about this in the discord as well.

Basically I have a private buyer who buys bulk mats from me. He just dropped this on me today: "I need 100k volatiles, I'll be back in a week, talk to you later."

I can do 600-700 per day with 8h of farming, and to get the volatiles I need to kill some mobs.

I'm not asking for teamviewer or a guide or anything, just a finger in the general direction for some of you guys who do this. How do you guys mass farm mats? This one involves killing mobs, but even shit like herbs, how do you guys manage 10k a day? I see some bot selling 10k a day on the AH and it takes me 10 days to make that shit with 8h/day of botting. I was thinking it was involving multiboxing, and I think this PC is more than capable to run multiple instances of WoW. I have 24GB ram and an Intel i5-4670k. The thing about multiboxing that I don't understand is how do you farm mats? Doesn't the node disappear if someone in the area has picked it up? And what about mats that drop from mobs, are those possible to multibox bot? If they are, how do you do it, as in game setup? Do you party or raid? Loot settings? 

Thanks.

Only way you are going to come close to get 100k / week is with multiple bots, each running their own profile in a different location.  Even then, 100K of anything (maybe except leather) is a massive ask.

No-one but you can comment on the nature of your buyer- however 100K is steep and whatever your buyer is doing will flood any supply / demand market.  I honestly can't think of an application for that many volatiles in 1 week.

I think you have had a mis-communication or been handed an impossible task...  

Either way spin up more acc's and do what you can... not like the buyer is going to take your kneecaps if you don't deliver. ( i hope)

40 minutes ago, eeny said:

Only way you are going to come close to get 100k / week is with multiple bots, each running their own profile in a different location.  Even then, 100K of anything (maybe except leather) is a massive ask.

No-one but you can comment on the nature of your buyer- however 100K is steep and whatever your buyer is doing will flood any supply / demand market.  I honestly can't think of an application for that many volatiles in 1 week.

I think you have had a mis-communication or been handed an impossible task...  

Either way spin up more acc's and do what you can... not like the buyer is going to take your kneecaps if you don't deliver. ( i hope)

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, I don't get why my buyer needs that many mats either. This isn't the only time he's needed some random mat that nobody knows the use for in huge supplies, but I've been able to accommodate those because they're in lower quantities, like 10k. I don't think he made a mistake, because he said "80,000 - 100,000".

I wanted to maintain a good relation with this buyer because he buys a load of mats from me in huge supplies consistently. I would consider myself very new to the botting scene, so when I see things like this, it's pretty mind blowing. 224k in 2 weeks?? And this is a herb that he's farming, not a mob, so I don't think partying up even applies.

I just don't understand how these things are possible. I didn't really care before, but now things are ramping up for me.

Do you think parting up 5 bots and running them in a hotspot would be viable? I'm not sure if they will loot mobs killed by other party members, as I have zero experience with mass botting. I don't think this task is impossible, but I just need a bit of guidance from someone more experienced than me. I know people can get 400-500 volatiles per hour if they do a party of 5. I'm not sure how looting works for this scenario, though. Does each party member get their own share of loot? Because if so, I think I could manage around 84k in 10 days. At the moment, I'm getting about 210 volatiles per hour on 1 account. If I multiply that by 5, I end up with 1050 volatiles per hour, which will be more than enough.

The only problem is that I don't have multiple accounts....

1st - UP, are you on a US server, or EU?

2nd - You're farming volatile what??

3rd - How big of a farm area is this item and how fast is the respawn?

4th - Is it dropped by mobs or tapped from nodes?

All of these will help you calculate how many accounts you'd need to hit that mark.

I'd hope that he's paying well for these items, otherwise it's simply not worth the hassle.