Bot don"t start (button start) WARMANE

No one have an idea ? In my log it's write :

gdgfdgfd: Compilator Error :
c:\Users\Admin-Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\vgna12yj.0.cs(1,18) : error CS1056: Caractère '' inattendu

No one have this ? Please need help =(

Getting this msg when I press start button(trying to use battlegrounder. 

"E] 22:15:10 - gdgfdgfd: Compilator Error :
error CS0012: Type "System.Attribute" 

System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a".

All it says in logs after that is- BG loaded and nothing happens.If i see that battgrounder is working on trial version,then I am gonna immediately but the full one.

19 hours ago, avvi said:

If you have f.lux / teamviewer, or any screen overlay applications running, please try closing them before trying to start the bot. 

Finnaly the answer I was looking for everywhere on this forum and never found it till now.The reason it did not work was so simple its funny,but noone ever recommended to CLOSE SKYPE.....omg that was the issue all along.Now I am just gonna work on the settings,so it's gonna be harder to spot.

15 hours ago, VortexZone said:

Finnaly the answer I was looking for everywhere on this forum and never found it till now.The reason it did not work was so simple its funny,but noone ever recommended to CLOSE SKYPE.....omg that was the issue all along.Now I am just gonna work on the settings,so it's gonna be harder to spot.

Awesome, I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue!