Hey developers. want to buy hunter .cs fight class with not much requirements. all i need is:

0. Smart pet summon
1. Feed pet (Works only out of combat) and need to wait during feed. cause if pet attacks with "feeding buff" buff disapears.
2. Step a little bit back if mob is not focusing me to start shooting him. if mob focusing me - petattack him. 
3. Then the simple rotations for hunter, without arcane shot:

1. Buff aspect of the hawk
2. Hunter's mark if pet is attacking mob
3. Serpent Sting
4. Mend pet if he's lower than 70% hp
5. Autoshoot til mob die
6. Feign Death if health is low and pet alive.
have paypal/wmz/wmx/skrill 

29 minutes ago, Rythium123 said:

I sell one that is automatically included for free with my larger profile pack, with the overall cost of 10 euro.
You can get it here:

from Hunter (Beast Mastery) to Rogue (Sub spec) or Rogue (Combat spec). (Left in XML
So you want to say that you have mechanics to step backwards if target is close in .xml? and feed pet too?

1 minute ago, Rythium123 said:

I can easily code it in for you. Per purchase of each profile pack, I will make you a fightclass that you want, I offer 1 free fightclass request per pack 

I will purchase it if it works for sure. are you sure you can make good hunter custom class? cause it's looks pretty hard. as i described in topic

1 minute ago, Rythium123 said:

I can code CS. And it does work yes ?

Well. hard to believe in words. i need to be sure it will work. how much euros you want for .cs? and can you show me that you can do those mechanics ? : ) stepping back + feed pet

Just now, Rythium123 said:

Well the general rule of thumb is that each customer who buys my pack gets a free fight class made for them

Free fight class sounds like it's something not personal. almost sure it will not works for me. as i described

Just now, Rythium123 said:

No worries ?

Sorry. cant pay for thing , that may be not even useful for me. I need custom class that doing at least i described in thread

On 12/06/2017 at 5:46 PM, maukor said:

Sorry. cant pay for thing , that may be not even useful for me. I need custom class that doing at least i described in thread

@Jasabi has planned to do a hunter routine, so I'd wait for that one :)

1 hour ago, Terror said:

@Lbniese but a working tbc hunter i'd instantly buy. There are only fight profiles which run into melee all the time :(

He does make very nice ones. If he decides not to make it, then i'll do it for sure :)

We are both trying to cover the Classic and Vanilla fightclass scene, but it would be quite stupid if we covered the same classes :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-16 at 5:34 PM, Terror said:

@Lbniese but a working tbc hunter i'd instantly buy. There are only fight profiles which run into melee all the time :(

I wrote a working TBC hunter profile that I used from 10 to 70 last year, unfortunately I lost all of my fightclasses and grinding profiles when my HDD died so I don't have a copy of it in it's finished form. :(

There is a version of it on the forums before it was finished where I was asking how I could get it to walk backwards (which I managed to do).

Maybe you can use this as a starting point and figure out how I got it to walk backwards. :)

If I remember correctly the profile even had logic to allow the pet to use as much focus as possible on damage, instead of using 15 focus every 5 seconds to taunt/growl it would only growl if the pet lost aggro.

Pretty sure I also built in some freezing-trap logic for multi-mob fights too.

How much of that stuff will be in the version posted here I don't know, though.

Edit: This won't work in Vanilla in it's current form as a few of the commands used didn't exist in Vanilla (/petattack & /startattack etc) but it should be possible to amend those to work in Vanilla (eg by using "/script PetAttack()" etc).