Attack Feeling Mobs

So I asked the Fight class guy, but seems a BOt Issue.

If a Mob is flee he just let it flee and attack next target (if some) instead of kill the Mob (I mean you just 1 hit it) 

So it would be cool if you can add the Logic to always Kill Fleeing Mob (like Mob with lowest HP)

From what Ive read so far, it appears most say its not "possible" to make it continue to fight the fleeing mob. Which seems to make absolutely NO sense to me, but I certainly wouldnt know what im talking about either lol

The weird part is, sometimes it actually does chase the mob, but very rarely. I try to set condition to use certain skills at about the threshold that the mob flees. This works sometimes, but is a hit and miss. Its really an issue around large groups. You can start fighting one single mob, then it runs and the bot ignores it and moves to the next pull. So the bot pulls a new group, while the fleeing mob grabs another group. Almost kill the 2nd mob, just to let it run away and do this again, until you have several mobs on you and most 1 hit away from death. Screams bot.

Exactly I run a Questing Profile which work great (except some Quests he need fix)

But the thing with not kill Flee Mobs sucks. I even added DPSRotine in case it help, but disn't. WRobot overwrite always.

@Droidz Can you Throw us a fix Please? I am sure you are able to.