Optimal settings for multiple WoW processess

Zickefoose

So, for awhile I was able to run 3 processes of WOW on my single computer without much of an issue. Im not sure what as triggered it, whether its different zones or maybe me adding in new skills for the fight classes to use as they level up. But, I have an issue where one of the windows will just abruptly close. This can happen 60seconds after launching all 3 bots, or 60 minutes afterwards. Im sure im stressing my CPU to the max as its almost always pegged between 80-100% CPU load. I have disabled all video options that I can think of to maximize performance. Is there anything I can do to increase performance that maybe im overlooking? I'd really like to be able to run with 3 going at once. I understand if its simply my CPU forcing the game to close. But there is no error. Nothing in log other than the missing process error from the game closing.

It doesnt appear to be my RAM as its only on about 50% load with 3 running.

I am running on an AMD Phenom X4 975 3.6Ghz. I have overclocked to 4Ghz and it seems to help a little bit. But it still max's out CPU. If its simply limited to my CPU and I cant do anything to get 3 bots to run without issue, then what kind of processor would be required to handle that load. And since im already on this topic, if I was to upgrade, is there a processor that could handle 5 instances of wow running at once? If you happen to run 3+ without any windows abruptly closing, what processor are you using? Thanks for at least reading.

EDIT: Oh I should add that its almost ALWAYS the warriors window that closes. And my healers window NEVER closes. Im not sure if its because my healer profile is a basic .cs healer fight class that someone shared and ive only done minor tweaking to. The one that seems to crash a lot ( If crashing is even the right word to use, as there is NO crash/error window that pops up, it just closes ) is my Warrior that I built through the Fight Class Editor.

EDIT2: and I should probably also add I run all 3 windows in 800x600 Windowed. This allows me to have 2 windows completely visable at all times and the last is half covered behind one of the other windows. These are also settings im asking about, what would be optimal?