WTB pally ret leveling profile for vanilla wow 1-60

as title says Im trying to level a pally and none of them work willing to pay for a decent one for 1-60 please and thank you for ret I can't get one one to use my judgment just cast seals over and over again and auto attacks

What are you looking for specifically in the fight class?

What should the rotation look like?

Are you looking for max-nuke-dps- followed by drinking every 2 mobs?  or are you looking for something a bit more reserved- however with no downtime?

Here is one for 2.4.3 - but it might work for vanilla as well - its realy simple once you understand the FightClassEditor.

You can modify this as u wish - or maybe get an idea on how to configure the judgment

Retri Paladin 2.4.3 -.xml

Edit: for earlier lvls you might have to replace "Seal of Command" with "Seal of Righteoussnes" (?)

9 hours ago, eeny said:

What are you looking for specifically in the fight class?

What should the rotation look like?

Are you looking for max-nuke-dps- followed by drinking every 2 mobs?  or are you looking for something a bit more reserved- however with no downtime?

I'm looking for something a little more reserved so I don't have to drink so much and is there a way I can set it up so it does not just run into a camp of mobs I've been having that issue and dying quiet a bit I bought a quester for leveling all and all it's great I'm level 13 now and it seems like it's running right into groups of two or more mobs really appreciate the help guys 

7 hours ago, klaus1233 said:

Here is one for 2.4.3 - but it might work for vanilla as well - its realy simple once you understand the FightClassEditor.

You can modify this as u wish - or maybe get an idea on how to configure the judgment

Retri Paladin 2.4.3 -.xml

Edit: for earlier lvls you might have to replace "Seal of Command" with "Seal of Righteoussnes" (?)

This one I tried today it isn't bad I edited it a little bit but it's dumping all my mana not sure if this is causing me to run into multiple mobs/ camps of mobs 

8 hours ago, kidsteeze said:

This one I tried today it isn't bad I edited it a little bit but it's dumping all my mana not sure if this is causing me to run into multiple mobs/ camps of mobs 

This is what i used on vanilla for a long time.

Just keep your 2H wep up to date and you shouldnt be going oom as the only  mana dump is holy light / crusader.

Doesnt judge- just hits stuff!

paladin_Crusader.xml

4 hours ago, eeny said:

This is what i used on vanilla for a long time.

Just keep your 2H wep up to date and you shouldnt be going oom as the only  mana dump is holy light / crusader.

Doesnt judge- just hits stuff!

paladin_Crusader.xml

works well is there anyway to get it to cast blessing of might on me for attack power buff by chance? how would I go about that?

3 minutes ago, kidsteeze said:

works well is there anyway to get it to cast blessing of might on me for attack power buff by chance? how would I go about that?

Open the file in the fight class editor and take a look.  IIRC correctly that FC uses Wisdom.

paladin_lazy.xml

1 minute ago, kidsteeze said:

thank you very much still going to try to edit myself like you said see if I can figure it out for the future thanks in advanced.

Once you see how easy it is... you will kick yourself