Where do you grind safely?

Seminko

Hey fellas,

I've been botting for quite a while using a plethora of different bots. BUT. Only for fishing. I always though grinding for xp or money is too risky. I don't really want to bot when there's people around.

1. Do you have any good spots where there are close to no people around?
  2. Do you let the bot grind with people around and go afk for extended periods of time?

I guess it also depends on how fluid your FightClass is.

Any thoughts are welcome

Seminko

I run my bot for 12hrs straight a day, normally over night and so i also leave it afk. I expect to get banned, i'm running a bot, it's not my main account, so i have it farming herbs and then i mail it through several other lvl alts to a gbank and then from there through some other lvl1 alts to the AH

9 hours ago, Seminko said:

1. Do you have any good spots where there are close to no people around?
  2. Do you let the bot grind with people around and go afk for extended periods of time?

1- Yes tonnes... depending on what you are farming of course.

2- yes and yes.  Dependant on the bot / profile.  I will only ever leave my bots on an AFK relogger cycle if I'm 100% confident that profile is good and the bot wont get hung up.  My personal farming profiles probably have thousands of hours of cumulative profile test's across my accounts so im confident 99.9% of the possible issues have been ironed out.  I will turn on the PC and start relogger before i go to work, scheduling a PC shutdown in 8-10 hours without a second thought.

14 hours ago, eeny said:

1- Yes tonnes... depending on what you are farming of course.

2- yes and yes.  Dependant on the bot / profile.  I will only ever leave my bots on an AFK relogger cycle if I'm 100% confident that profile is good and the bot wont get hung up.  My personal farming profiles probably have thousands of hours of cumulative profile test's across my accounts so im confident 99.9% of the possible issues have been ironed out.  I will turn on the PC and start relogger before i go to work, scheduling a PC shutdown in 8-10 hours without a second thought.

Sounds great, even though of putting together a list? :) If you don't want to make it public per se, I'd appreciate a whisp :)