Profile Requests

tje1991

I am starting to dabble in creating profiles (I play on Wamane - Outlands) for TBC. I was curious if anyone was in need of something that could be useful and worth making. I am still semi new to the process but I can get some stuff done 100%. Obviously any type of grinding stuff I will NOT be doing on here due to the population being so high (I would be willing to figure something out in a PM though). I am also thinking about making a questing profile 1-70, BUT, I need to wait for the alliance bonus XP buff to wear off so it does not offset the profile with the XP difference. Leave a comment below or PM me if you are in need or interested in something! Thanks!

It's a shame that on-one has picked you up on this.

depending on how much time you want to throw at it- give yourself a challenge.

Build a 1-10(or 15,20, go crazy) Full afk quest profile.  And i mean FULL AFK. No assist's no reloads just keep it going.  Get the profile to the point you know you can load up a lvl 1 bot, load a fightclass and the profile and expect to have a level X bot in a few hours.

A great profile would be to catch water primals in outland...the price, at least on my US server is very high, about 25+ Gold. They are located in Nagrand along the river, pure Water....would be really worth it