Often attacking enemy faction

Hiho!

I noticed the bot often attacks enemy faction while grinding. I think it has something to do with both of us targeting the mob but enemy tags it first, bot will then keep on killing it. Afterwards it will very often attack the horde in this case, sometimes it attacks them just by running by.

No better way to get reported than a bot trying to kill a real player (and therefore starting a "war") so they will see you every time and know it's a bot.

Any ideas? @Droidz

3 hours ago, Sundance said:

Hiho!

I noticed the bot often attacks enemy faction while grinding. I think it has something to do with both of us targeting the mob but enemy tags it first, bot will then keep on killing it. Afterwards it will very often attack the horde in this case, sometimes it attacks them just by running by.

No better way to get reported than a bot trying to kill a real player (and therefore starting a "war") so they will see you every time and know it's a bot.

Any ideas? @Droidz

Well, running your bot in areas where there are players is the best way to get banned my friend. You should always go to areas where it is almost completely empty.

Go to Advanced settings > Under fight class, make sure you uncheck (Can Attack units already in combat)
Then go to > Looting and Farming options > (Avoid Harvest players Radius) put value like 10-20 something similar to that.

These my suggestions, not sure if it can help :)

28 minutes ago, Sundance said:

Yea well I'm playing on warmane tbc so glhf finding an empty spot with 15k online hehe ? But thanks, I'll try them out!

I play there too, there are a lot of empty areas. You're just not looking :)