early level botting.

hi im new here and considering buying the bot to play on the new felmyst server ( hope it works)  over the years i got pretty good at  botting , from the years of wow!bot to wowglider etc back in retail vanilla.

i was wondering if the bot would be able to  grind/quest from lets say lvl 15? , thank you!

The bot is able to do many things actually.

Grind, quest, gather, auctionhouse, fish, BG, and so on. It just depends on the profile you're using.

You can create your own custom profiles, use free profiles, or paid profiles.

1 hour ago, vegeta87 said:

Im not great at  coding and stuff is there  an  intereface  to actually  make the profile, 

making simple grinding or combat profiles are so easy that you don't even need to know what html is

39 minutes ago, eebm said:

making simple grinding or combat profiles are so easy that you don't even need to know what html is

Yeah I have a general Idea of how it will work, How does the  Questing  part work tho?

7 hours ago, vegeta87 said:

Yeah I have a general Idea of how it will work, How does the  Questing  part work tho?

There are tutorials on how to make them.. It may be easy to understand, but it takes time to create them. Personally, I just went grinding from 1-70 lol.