[REQUEST][Gatherer/Grinder] Ghost Mushroom Un'Goro Crater

Warl0ckz

Hi,

Is it possible to create a Ghost mushroom herb profile in Un'Goro Crater? They spawn in the cave at fungal rock but as it's in a cave I had a lot of difficulty trying to create one as with the gatherer it would try mounting up inside the cave which obviously it can't. The grinder worked and got me about 10 ghost mushroom and then just stopped working and keeps running round in circles ignoring everything and then just going to one spot in the cave and tries to run through the wall.

Only really need the gathering part not bothered about any mail or vendor. If it helps this is my attempt at making a profile for it.

Ghost mushroom farm.xml

Yeah that's what I thought but I couldn't find one so thats why I tried the grinder because it doesn't use the mount inside the cave but as I said it kept just going round and round in a big circle round the cave. Does anyone know if it's possible? 

I have had issues like this before. I think(no idea really) it is a conflict w/ another program on my computer. A simple closing of the app (maybe even logoff/restart) usually resolves it for me. Back to botting.

Good luck.

I recreated the profile and it seems to be working now. Thanks for the help and I'll upload the profile when I add vendors and stuff because I think it's really good. A stack of this stuff is going for around 700G on my realm and it's full all the time and I am the only one farming it. I don't think there is a great deal of competition on the AH either so on a high pop realm like mine it should sell quite fast :) Got about 4 stacks in 20mins so it's quick respawn rate.