Bot not skinning looted mobs

welpenhund

Good morning, i experience a bug since several weeks now and i hoped last patch fixing it but it didn't so i really have to make a post and ask here.

I am grinding Leather in outlands and sometimes it happens that a mob is empty - If the Mob is empty the bot does resist to skin it.

I have ninja loot activated but when ever i kill a mob that has no loot inside the bot ignores this mob on the ground and moves to the next.

Is there a plugin that fixes this or can the Admin look into that please? Note: It has no errors so far, it just simply ignores this mob if its having no loot.

Patch: 2.4.3 TBC - Server: Warmane - Realm: Outland

• 8 months later...
On 7/16/2017 at 10:33 PM, welpenhund said:

Good morning, i experience a bug since several weeks now and i hoped last patch fixing it but it didn't so i really have to make a post and ask here.

I am grinding Leather in outlands and sometimes it happens that a mob is empty - If the Mob is empty the bot does resist to skin it.

I have ninja loot activated but when ever i kill a mob that has no loot inside the bot ignores this mob on the ground and moves to the next.

Is there a plugin that fixes this or can the Admin look into that please? Note: It has no errors so far, it just simply ignores this mob if its having no loot.

Patch: 2.4.3 TBC - Server: Warmane - Realm: Outland

I am still having this issue any real fix? I have set min and max latency all over the place without any change

12 hours ago, d2therak said:

I am still having this issue any real fix? I have set min and max latency all over the place without any change

This is not robot issue. On some servers you have to cast skinning spell before interact with skinnable mob. Use plugin, it has this skinning bug workaround: