Stops gathering after 1 run

Panda955

After running over the profiles path once, the log says "Farm succesful" but it doesnt stop or anything, it just stands there and nothing ever happens after that.
I went over all the options but couldnt find anything that says "stop after 1 run" or something.

Am I missing something?

Edit: Yes sorry, log is attached now

23 jul 2017 23H19.log.html

I attempted to write a plugin that uses the OnMovementStop and OnMovementLoop events to check if im standing still for longer than 3 minutes and then I would restart the product.
But apprantly, loop and stop are constantly called after eachother (when this issue occurs). Even though the player is not moving at all.

I also doesnt occur on a specific point or time, it seems random.

maybe this information is helpful.

Edit: I ran it for a couple of times to see if there are any consistentsies and I found out that it always seems to happen when my character is on a slope (see image below).
However, its not always the same slope and not always at the same point in time.

I1TpcoD.png

2 hours ago, Droidz said:

Do you have try to run wow without addons and wrobot without plugins, can you share your profile pelase

I did that, the issue still occured (again on a slope). 
The output log just spawns Navigation messages:

[N] 22:24:20 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (1,826085y)
[N] 22:24:20 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 3635,616 ; 2710,509 ; 363,5723 ; "None" to 3635,69 ; 2710,182 ; 361,7773 ; "None" (Troll Raid)
[N] 22:24:20 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 3635,616 ; 2710,509 ; 363,5723 ; "None" to 3635,69 ; 2710,182 ; 361,7773 ; "None" (Troll Raid)
[N] 22:24:21 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 3635,616 ; 2710,509 ; 363,5723 ; "None" to 3635,69 ; 2710,182 ; 361,7773 ; "None" (Troll Raid)
[N] 22:24:21 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (1,826085y)
[N] 22:24:21 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 3635,616 ; 2710,509 ; 363,5723 ; "None" to 3635,69 ; 2710,182 ; 361,7773 ; "None" (Troll Raid)

etc....

I have another question that could temporary solve the problem.
Can I somehow restart the current running Task from the Schedule product in C#? I cant restart the product because it will restart the entire schedule.

6 hours ago, Droidz said:

Do you have activated product setting "Randomise path"? If yes disable this option

That fixed it thank you! I had it on with Randomise max distance of 1. so I wont use it anymore.

But isn't it very detectable to always run the exact same path over and over?

17 minutes ago, Panda955 said:

That fixed it thank you! I had it on with Randomise max distance of 1. so I wont use it anymore.

But isn't it very detectable to always run the exact same path over and over?

Thank you for sharing the method that worked for you.

As for the question : No it doesnt make it any less detectable. your route is always the same regardless as thats how the profile is built up. creating more randomized waypoints will make it more random but still on a bot-like-level

As long as your character doesnt fall down somewhere and continusly tries to get up but keeps sliding on the wall as if it was a csgo surf server then your safe. running in the same path around a rather big radius isnt very much players can walk on in terms of detection same goes for server staff and or blizzard. they cant just take a ban action because u keep having the same movement route. Gathermate2 provides image of nodes and herbs on minimap. and normal map, by simply using that addon you could accomplish the same bot-like experience in terms of route.

1. keep the botting at times when players are offline (nighttime) 2. have some interval [ take some breaks between each bot session ]

3. have a /dnd message saying for example [OPTIONAL]: "/dnd please do not message me or talk to me :) i do not pay much attention to the chat." which is what i use.

by following theese simple things you should be surprised of how low the ban-rate is. Never been contacted regarding botting at all during my wow career :)