Bot Attacking Mobs Already in combat

Hey this feature seems like its a hit or a miss when it comes to working. Is there a fix where you can like double check if a mob is in combat before attacking. Too many times have I seen the bot continue to attack mobs in combat.

The only issue I have is if someone is intentionally trying to tag something right before you. In most cases this person knows your botting and is messing with you. Once the bit targets, it's ready to attack. So if someone attacks the mob between the time you target and the time you actually deal a blow to the mob someone jumps in and tags it. There is no way you can fix that as far as I know. He would have to add the feature. It would be nice to have though.

50 minutes ago, Zickefoose said:

The only issue I have is if someone is intentionally trying to tag something right before you. In most cases this person knows your botting and is messing with you. Once the bit targets, it's ready to attack. So if someone attacks the mob between the time you target and the time you actually deal a blow to the mob someone jumps in and tags it. There is no way you can fix that as far as I know. He would have to add the feature. It would be nice to have though.

Well said and yeah maybe a feature to check if the mob is tagged after you first attack and if it isnt your tag then move on.