Healing

loves2spooge

I have been using party bot on an alt, following my main around. I have been using the Hpriest fight class, he never heals. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. If I select "Healer - true" he does nothing, if I select false he fights.

Thanks in advance.

Spooge

Yea the For Friends did nothing. I also moved Flash Heal and renew to top priority. Can you write a fight class that uses renew, flash heal, and Greater heal? If it works, I will see how and I can make the rest of the fight class.

Thanks, it's quirky. Seems to cast Greater heal fine, but can't get it to cast the others. Moved spells around priority wise, set renew as a buff. I dunno. I might build a half a profile today and see what happens. Thanks for making this profile! :)

Creating my own, so far it is working...kinda. I can get it to heal my target. Not sure how to have it heal lowest party member but I am a ways away from that still.

1. How to I set it to heal myself. I have tried the "renew" image attached. It will not heal myself. What the hell am I missing. When it is alone, it heals fine. Or when set NOT to "healer" it heals myself fine. Switch back to "healer" mode and it won't heal myself only the party target.

Thanks

Got it to cast renew when bot was taking damage, however it wouldn't let go of original target. Kept casting on my party member, it wouldn't select itself and cast it. BAH! This is giving me so much trouble...

post-3500-0-44715300-1377031888_thumb.pn

Ok, after a while, I have figured out most of it. This is DEFINITLY not an unattended fight class. But it does work ok.

Basically it will cast Heal, renew, flash heal, greater heal, desperate prayer, devine hymn, hymn of hope and Prayer of mending.

It won't use holy word: serenity, can't figure that out yet.

Tell me what you think. It heals random dungeons and partys ok. You still need to interact but it will do most everything needed.

Spooge

SpoogeHoly_Priest.xml