[Solved] Bot stops right before mob and wait for mob.

Hello,

So I am using feral druid, my fightclass should go Prowl, then walk to target > then Pounce.

Problem :

Bot use Prowl, starts walking towards target, STOPS in very close range to target (but not close enough to cast Pounce) and sits there spamming pounce.

What happen there is the mob detects my character in stealth > Run toward my character while bot spamming pounce , then the fight start either by my Pounce or mob hitting me. If not detected, it would sit there.

What did I try to fix it?

I added Pounce twice, one with Combat option True. Other with Combat option False. Yet problem exist.

16 minutes ago, reapler said:

Hello, you could try to change "Calculate interact/combat distance by target size" at "General Settings" under tab "Class/Fights Class".

I tried that, problem exist.

I noticed a pattern though. The bot approach the mob, once its in something like 10 yards range, it stops moving -like a pause- for 1-2 seconds, then continues approaching target, but most cases manages to auto attack before pouncing and breaks out of stealth.

Here, this is the issue I believe.

[F] 06:53:06 - [Spell] Cast Prowl (Prowl)
[D] 06:53:08 - [Fight] Player attacked by other unit, skip this fight.
06:53:09 - [Fight] Player attack before being attacked by Ravager (lvl 62)
[D] 06:53:09 - [Fight] Player attacked by other unit, skip this fight.
[D] 06:53:09 - [Fight] BlackList Ravager during 60 sec
06:53:09 - [Fight] Player attack before being attacked by Ravager (lvl 62)
[F] 06:53:11 - [Spell] Cast Pounce (Pounce)
[F] 06:53:11 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: RunMacroText("/cast Faerie Fire (Feral)(Rank 5)")

Since with the .xml it's difficult to do it particular for this purpose(you might need to block some behaviors & add additional c#) you may port it to c# or wait for someone that could change the behavior.

So far i know there's no really clean workaround for this on xml fightclasses.

1 hour ago, reapler said:

Since with the .xml it's difficult to do it particular for this purpose(you might need to block some behaviors & add additional c#) you may port it to c# or wait for someone that could change the behavior.

So far i know there's no really clean workaround for this on xml fightclasses.

Thank you so much !

I actually found what triggers that.... I disabled " Attack before being attacked." Now it walks non stop to the target and initiate the fight.