Need a VPN suggestion

What VPN is the best to use for private server usage? i am looking to have individual IP's per wow instance but not sure which VPN is best for that and most efficient for cost/performance any tips?

I'd use a program like proxifier and then buy proxies or make my own.That is easier to scale and manage in my opinion :)

EDIT: This is the wrong section by the way. This is not a TBC related question.

On 3.8.2017 at 10:20 AM, iloniegodx said:

Why would you need a VPN for private servers? I dont know a single private server that flags IPs. 

lol mostly all the big server does. If they see the same IP botting after a previous account ban, you'll most likely get ipbanned :) 

On 2.8.2017 at 4:07 PM, Lbniese said:

I'd use a program like proxifier and then buy proxies or make my own.That is easier to scale and manage in my opinion :)

EDIT: This is the wrong section by the way. This is not a TBC related question.

How is that easier? mostly every good VPN lets you download an app where you just click "start" or "chose server" then "start" and your IP is hidden and all of your traffic goes encrypted through another. 

On 2.8.2017 at 3:34 PM, munich123 said:

What VPN is the best to use for private server usage? i am looking to have individual IP's per wow instance but not sure which VPN is best for that and most efficient for cost/performance any tips?

norsevpn is a very good secure vpn provider. They are also amongst the very, very few that has servers which enable you to use f.eks "Netflix USA" even after their massive "VPN BLOCKOUT".

Purchase a VPS for $2- and connect to it with puTTy, then tunnel with ProxyCap. There's other services that act as a VPS but change your IP regularly (more for hackers, etc.) but these cost a little extra and you have the chance of getting a bunk IP that will get you banned, but I feel it would be rare this would happen.