Noob here to bots, had some questions.

Detroitwasp

Hi everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully respond. Im 100% new to this and have little to no knowledge but the software looks amazing so not worried about learning that. My main concern I have is having my account Banned. To avoid this I assume everyone that uses a bot to farm makes a new non connected account ? Then have a guild bank that the bot puts all the mats in ? Will blizz ban a IP address if so how to i get a ip change ? With legion they cracked down on bots, how safe is this, its only a matter of time before they ban me or do things smart and don't have to worry much ? Do they have any software that tracks the software you are using on your pc ( like anti cheap software in rainbow six and I'm sure other shooters ) Any info is more then helpful ty you all.

Never saw an IP ban.

Don't bot on accounts you're not willing to lose.

Botting is never safe.

Warden is the anti-cheat Blizzards uses and it has only hit WRobot once.

Good to know thank you maybe looking into this very soon, just need a throw away account, i guess i need to make enough gold for a new account at least so i can cover the price after the 1st one lol. Ty again for you help.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:26 PM, Detroitwasp said:

Good to know thank you maybe looking into this very soon, just need a throw away account, i guess i need to make enough gold for a new account at least so i can cover the price after the 1st one lol. Ty again for you help.

I'm selling some various cheaply priced US Legion-enabled accounts.