Path finding using flying mount

So, the path finding using ground mount is nearly perfect, but the flying one .... Is it so terribly... Id prefer to use ground than fly but fly has so much potential ... Am i doing somethink wrong or just path finding by wrobot of flying mounts is bad by itself?

1 hour ago, wojt5 said:

So, the path finding using ground mount is nearly perfect, but the flying one .... Is it so terribly... Id prefer to use ground than fly but fly has so much potential ... Am i doing somethink wrong or just path finding by wrobot of flying mounts is bad by itself?

You have to try a little harder my friend.. I mean.. explain your issue? what is bad about it? you cant just come here and say flying is bad... Saying is bad plain and simple is useless information, nobody is able to reply to that.

Please, kindly, rephrase your issue :)

thanks,

14 hours ago, wojt5 said:

Error