Private server license

30 minutes ago, spacecowboy said:

Hey!

It says in the description that its limited to one ip, but what does it mean?

Can I still run the bot on my pc, even If I switch places (I travel a lot)?

cheers!

Yes you can. 1 IP at the same time means that you are not able to give your friend the key and both of you can use it at the SAME time because of different IP's.

58 minutes ago, iMod said:

Yes you can. 1 IP at the same time means that you are not able to give your friend the key and both of you can use it at the SAME time because of different IP's.

Thank you very much!

12 minutes ago, pum6aster said:

Добрый день . И как избавиться от IP-адреса . если у меня на разных местах дома работать

I bet your house has only 1 public IP (router) so everything is fine. Internal IP's does not count, only the public one.
Oh and btw please write english if you are writing in a international thread, thanks.

В данный момент я на работе и мне пишет ошибку логе 

[Е] 15:34:34 - LoadTile(Тип int х, int и г)#1: системы.Безопасности.Тайнописи.CryptographicException: Ключ не может быть использован в указанном состоянии.

в системе.Безопасности.Тайнописи.ProtectedData.Снять(байт[] шифрованные данные, байт[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope область)
в wManager.Вау.Хелперов.PathFinderClass.Песнь.LoadTile(int32 значение х, типа int32 г)

At the moment I'm at work and I wrote the error log

[E] 15:34:34 - LoadTile(Type, int x, int g)#1: system.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Key may not be used in the state.

in the system.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Remove(byte[] encrypted data, byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
at wManager.Wow.Helpers.PathFinderClass.Song.LoadTile(int32 x, int32 and d)

27 minutes ago, pum6aster said:

At the moment I'm at work and I wrote the error log

[E] 15:34:34 - LoadTile(Type, int x, int g)#1: system.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Key may not be used in the state.

in the system.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Remove(byte[] encrypted data, byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
at wManager.Wow.Helpers.PathFinderClass.Song.LoadTile(int32 x, int32 and d)

Delete Meshes folder in "".../Wrobot/Data/