Not against rules/TOS yet removed my Thread...Explain when I was giving stuff away?

Chaoticways

I was trying to give stuff away as seen here: 

To help out the community. Droids doesn't want it up, even though it's not in the rules. Please put it the rules where you are not allowed to give stuff away, then I will understand why. Why won't you let me run a contest for the community? it's bad enough theres NO ONE on these forums-.-

I was trying to give stuff away as seen here: 

To help out the community. Droids doesn't want it up, even though it's not in the rules. Please put it the rules where you are not allowed to give stuff away, then I will understand why. Why won't you let me run a contest for the community? it's bad enough theres NO ONE on these forums-.-

Because you are new and no one knows who you are lol :L

Not everyone.

EDIT*

Brother you went about it in the wrong way. I know what you are trying to do is valiant, but unfortunately, the best way to do giveaways is just simply do...a...giveaway. :)

For instance. I was planning on making a Giveaway for all users that added a forum profile picture and posted at least 5 times in one week.

I was planning on using the some of the money my bot makes me to purchase an unlimited license. If I work w/ Droidz, I would be willing to bet he would offer a discount for the purchase of giveaway items. :)

Another Giveaway based on Quester Profile creation or some very much needed healing fight class creation. :)

Spooge