Time Lost Proto Drake farming

deadfiraspace

i wanna have a farming profile for Time Lost Proto Drake  just one that turn all over the map and kill it when he found it or one that w8 at spawn point then kill rdy to pay for it if it need and thanks

1 hour ago, deadfiraspace said:

i wanna have a farming profile for Time Lost Proto Drake  just one that turn all over the map and kill it when he found it or one that w8 at spawn point then kill rdy to pay for it if it need and thanks

You might want to indicate how much you're willing to pay, as that might encourage more interested.

Also, you may want to post in the Black Market section, as that's where most people go to buy/sell.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 1:46 PM, Hapiguy said:

You might want to indicate how much you're willing to pay, as that might encourage more interested.

Also, you may want to post in the Black Market section, as that's where most people go to buy/sell.

Good luck!

Hi there - I'm pretty new to the forums. Where is this "Black Market" section you speak of? I am also interested in this request.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, KnightRyder said:

This is what I did. Also, if you do this make sure you have anti-afk.

Someone needs to build a profile that does this for all of the random spawn location mounts/pets... :wink: