Multiple accounts running on same license?

7 minutes ago, iMod said:

Are you using vpn? You need to make sure that the WRobot executables have the same external IP.

Yeah, using a VPN. Not sure how to do so the two executables have the same IP? Thought all trafic I use goes through same VPN hence same IP? Really bad at this tho, thx for the reply

17 hours ago, Bajs said:

Yeah, using a VPN. Not sure how to do so the two executables have the same IP? Thought all trafic I use goes through same VPN hence same IP? Really bad at this tho, thx for the reply

Yeah the only limitation is the external IP. Just tunnel the wow traffic through the vpn and leave the bot as it is. there is really no need to connect wrobot though vpn.

So, the admins were really helpful at let my try with another key to see if it worked to have multiple accounts running, but I still can´t run more than one account at the time.

I am opening the wow client twice, starting two wrobot applications and enter two diff licenses. One runs perfect, the other won´t allow me to press the play button. 

The log is as follows:

[E] 13:55:00 - Compilator Error :
error CS0012: Typen System.Attribute definieras i en sammansättning som inte refereras. Du måste lägga till en referens i sammansättningen System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.

(my broken translation from swedish would be: The Type System.Attribute is defined in a non-referenced composition. You must add a reference in the System.Runtime composition)

13:55:00 - [Quester] Loaded
13:55:00 - [SpellManager] Initializing SpellBook - (Wait few seconds)
13:55:00 - [SpellManager] Initialize SpellBook Finished (18 spell found)
13:55:00 - [SpellManager] Please wait, loading spellbook...
13:55:01 - [SpellManager] Spellbook loaded.

Any Idea what I´m doing wrong?

1 minute ago, Bajs said:

So, the admins were really helpful at let my try with another key to see if it worked to have multiple accounts running, but I still can´t run more than one account at the time.

I am opening the wow client twice, starting two wrobot applications and enter two diff licenses. One runs perfect, the other won´t allow me to press the play button. 

The log is as follows:

[E] 13:55:00 - Compilator Error :
error CS0012: Typen System.Attribute definieras i en sammansättning som inte refereras. Du måste lägga till en referens i sammansättningen System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.

(my broken translation from swedish would be: The Type System.Attribute is defined in a non-referenced composition. You must add a reference in the System.Runtime composition)

13:55:00 - [Quester] Loaded
13:55:00 - [SpellManager] Initializing SpellBook - (Wait few seconds)
13:55:00 - [SpellManager] Initialize SpellBook Finished (18 spell found)
13:55:00 - [SpellManager] Please wait, loading spellbook...
13:55:01 - [SpellManager] Spellbook loaded.

Any Idea what I´m doing wrong?

Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).

Yeah, exactly! Got a free upgrade when it came out since I had windows 8.1 pro earlier

But one is working, just when I start another one it won´t allow me to press play? 

It suddenly started to work!! I just closed wow and wrobot for the 100th time and tried it again for it to work and now all of a sudden it did! Thank you so much for the help though and I´m sorry for not beeing able to tell you what the problem was. Although I´m happy it´s working now :)