Spell priority and DLL

jimjijm

Hi,

When using the Fight class creator my understanding is wrobot works it way down the list of spells testing each condition if they return true then the spell is cast.

I have a couple of questions.

1.  After a spell is cast does Wrobot start from the top again or continue down the spell list?

2.  When adding a cooldown to a spell via the spell setting is that spell automatically skipped until the specified cooldown has expired? If so does this speed up the Fightclass in terms of responsiveness?

3.  There is a advance option to improve reactivity, something about skipping spells. How does it decide what spells to skip is there a downside to having this option selected?

4.  I am currently editing a fightclass for resto shammy, I have notice that the best healing fightclasses are in the DLL format not cs why?

Thank you for the help.

Dll can have obfuscation to protect the devs  work. It could also be because there are multiple files being used and it combines them into one file. That's the short answer.

• 3 weeks later...

The Fightclass editor is just very basic. I'd always prefer creating a DLL over using the editor since you got a better overview & control about whats going to happen.

On 15.9.2017 at 3:23 PM, Zan said:

Dll can have obfuscation to protect the devs  work. It could also be because there are multiple files being used and it combines them into one file. That's the short answer.

Obfuscating C# is a pointless effort tho.

2 hours ago, pattax said:

The Fightclass editor is just very basic. I'd always prefer creating a DLL over using the editor since you got a better overview & control about whats going to happen.

Obfuscating C# is a pointless effort tho.

How so?

20 minutes ago, pattax said:

Because while obfuscating makes it harder to reverse your .net project it is still easy to do so with a little bit of knowledge. There is no proper "protection" for .net.

True. But not everyone would go through great lengths to figure it out. I mean that in the point of view of someone who has little or no knowledge of how to do it. If I use obfuscation and you figure out how to reverse it, you deserve to know it and I applaud you.