Is Warmane trying to scare us?

CocoChanel

So for the past week I have been botting 24/7 on Warmane and I constantly see these "(Account name), has been banned for: Botting". Are they just flexing, or do they actually ban so many botters. I have not been banned after herbalism gathering in netherstorm for the past week 24/7. I have also been botting in battlegrounds for 3 weeks straight while on vacation.

People get banned on warmane only if they bot insane stupidly like 24/7 places where it gets stuck constantly (just how i got banned...) or when bot behaves like retard. If you use good profiles that won't stay at same location for days you should be fine

3 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

People get banned on warmane only if they bot insane stupidly like 24/7 places where it gets stuck constantly (just how i got banned...) or when bot behaves like retard. If you use good profiles that won't stay at same location for days you should be fine

Alright thanks, but then how are they banning so many? Its not like 1 at a time. Its waves of 2-8.

Just now, BetterSister said:

easiest way to get banned is using same profile on multiple characters doing same route the same time

Which is also pretty retarded xd, but what do you mean honorbuddy? I thought HB only worked with WOTLK and higher.

It's not just old Honorbuddy/Lazybot profiles, some paid WRobot profiles are heavily overused on Warmane aswell. But yeah getting banned on Warmane is hard, there are still so many Lv 70 obvious botters on the Outland realm which are not getting banned.

Yes on Wotlk, you was talking about tbc ? misunderstood.

Yep personaly never got banned on warmane and i bot a lot on it. The only people i knew xas banned for this was my brother and his gf for using HB (on wotlk).

1 minute ago, pattax said:

It's not just old Honorbuddy/Lazybot profiles, some paid WRobot profiles are heavily overused on Warmane aswell. But yeah getting banned on Warmane is hard, there are still so many Lv 70 obvious botters on the Outland realm which are not getting banned.

Which ones are you referring to?

Just now, CocoChanel said:

Which ones are you referring to?

I'm not going to bad mouth specific profile packs.

Just keep in mind guys that paid profiles aren't any safer than free profiles once the amount of users has reached a certain point.

Thats why you should always check ur bots from time to time and might swap to an alternative profile if you see others using the same routes.

2 hours ago, pattax said:

I'm not going to bad mouth specific profile packs.

Just keep in mind guys that paid profiles aren't any safer than free profiles once the amount of users has reached a certain point.

Thats why you should always check ur bots from time to time and might swap to an alternative profile if you see others using the same routes.

Im using a public profile and have been using it for all week 24/7. Still not banned.