"Downloads" moderation and rules

camelot10

chrome_2017-10-09_04-58-43.thumb.png.ad8966c58715ad97377302912fa151fc.png

@Droidz @BetterSister

few days ago @createdby removed most of hes downloads submissions and post it again. i report this activity with proofs from google cache.

first of all he wiped all reviews and comments (dont know good or bad). second: he owned downloads "whats news". 3rd: he attached screenshots of "good" reviews from old topics. 4rd: (im not sure about that) he get 5 stars after few hours from same users that put 5 stars on same files in previous topics (2nd forum account and hes friend).

2 days passed and i dont see anything to this strange activity.

im just curious, is this ok? im about to photoshop all good reviews from my submissions, remove old topics and repost all my files with fresh new 5 stars and "good" screenshots from old threads.

or you guys forbid such dirty activity and @createdby gona feel some consequences about that?

becouse its not first time he doing this. previously he do same trick as useroffline. dunno if he change name or created new account

where is your problem I have all free profiles in a merged because of the overview

I have previously asked if the order is ok @droidz
it's not about hiding bad reviews, but to have a better overview and

Iám useroffline i change my name is this forbidden?

with my screenshots I do not give me any advantage I wanted to show only what other users say
and I think there is no one here who can say that I am not around the people here
I answer everyone and if there is a problem I fix it so fast it goes
if someone bought something for me bought the did not work I immediately pay his money back
I cheat if you think that

is this forbidden?

best regards

Edited by createdby

there is a edit button. very useful.

if you added new profile in pack, you can edit description. or its ok to post each file as separate download, then remove all, merge to one and post it again with brand new 5 stars and screenshots of good reviews?

yes I have only posted individually
so started it
but I thought if I make all into a thread then it is better because in the download area is more place
but making everything into a thread is impossible
I wanted the droidz to make the old posts unhidde again but this is unfortunately not possible

so I have created new ones

Edited by createdby

5 hours ago, createdby said:

where is your problem I have all free profiles in a merged because of the overview

first post in this topic completly describe whats my problem. i cannot see any other possible ways to express it

5 hours ago, Droidz said:

This time created by seem legit: 

i still dont understand why he removed most of hes submissions and reposted it.

here example: i submit files: a, b, c, d, e. after some time i want merge a, b, c into one pack. why i should delete a,b,c keep d,e and create new "f" for combined abc?

edit "a" with merged abc, edit "b" and "c" with link to "a".

thats about "removing".

what about photoshoped "reviews" from second account or friends? why he do that?

ok you want clean start for you pack. thats not problem. but you put pictures of good reviews on fresh paid profile pack?

im understand, that each details in separate inspection - is not big deal.

but sum of that details give me bad picture: he doing this not first time. he wiped bad reviews, he photoshoped good reviews, he boosted rating, owned whole "whats new".

I've taken my preview out when it comes to you I'm not doing better

the reviews were from the old thread so that others see the pack before also good was therefore I had the screenshot created

where I've deleted bad criticisms nowhere

I do not care about the criticism everyone can rate what he wants

i suggest to leave this "as is" today. as Elsa sing: "let it go". but

i just whant to mark this whole situation, coz this not gonna end. he will try this again, maybe with some other tricky way.

1 minute ago, createdby said:

I've taken my preview out when it comes to you I'm not doing better

the reviews were from the old thread so that others see the pack before also good was therefore I had the screenshot created

where I've deleted bad criticisms nowhere

I do not care about the criticism everyone can rate what he wants

if you dont care, then why to bother cuting old 5-stars reviews and attach to new one? smells like cheap lie.

3 minutes ago, createdby said:

Do you want to say I cheat the member here? or what do you mean to say to me ...

oh, you want to say you are "honorable gentleman"? never trick peoples before? i catched you before, this whole "relist" smells same as before. this time you found a way to do that with Droidz permission and everything seems legit.

maybe you make good profiles and have best support on this planet. but you making some "smelling" actions to promote/advertise your profiles and gain small advantages overall.

you already do that: remove profile with reviews and comments, post same profile with brand new topic and you already catched before. dont pretend that you innocent virgin

think what you want quite honestly I am not cheating anyone or deceive you that! and there is certainly not one of the opposite!
it is ridiculous

but you can see what I got on the picture of droidz for prewiev and they differ so much from the current no I do not think so

Edited by createdby

29 minutes ago, camelot10 said:

first post in this topic completly describe whats my problem. i cannot see any other possible ways to express it

i still dont understand why he removed most of hes submissions and reposted it.

here example: i submit files: a, b, c, d, e. after some time i want merge a, b, c into one pack. why i should delete a,b,c keep d,e and create new "f" for combined abc?

edit "a" with merged abc, edit "b" and "c" with link to "a".

thats about "removing".

what about photoshoped "reviews" from second account or friends? why he do that?

ok you want clean start for you pack. thats not problem. but you put pictures of good reviews on fresh paid profile pack?

im understand, that each details in separate inspection - is not big deal.

but sum of that details give me bad picture: he doing this not first time. he wiped bad reviews, he photoshoped good reviews, he boosted rating, owned whole "whats new".

If you had noticed, @createdby actually removed ALL submissions previously and submitted everything under one large "Profile Package". You did not tell the FULL truth, @camelot10 initially.

Timeline of how things occured:

1. Each Profile had its own Page.
  2. Createdby Removed Listings
  3. Reposted All Profiles under one Page.
  4. Createdby Removed  Listing
  5. Createdby Re-Listed all profiles under separate Pages.

You have only reported what has occured in Steps 3 - 5. I personally see nothing wrong with this activity, as it appears that @createdby decided that having everything listed under one page may have lead to less purchases. Also, I see nothing wrong with adding in the previous reviews... I haven't seen any negatives on his profiles anyway, so your point is invalid there anyway. As long as he doesn't repeat this cycle, I don't see a problem.

To be quite honest, I'm tired of these flameposts by you @camelot10. Perhaps you should speak with Droidz individually before embarrassing yourself and , quite honestly, the community with these ridiculous posts. I appreciate your contributions to this forum and bot, but things like this should stay private and mentioned only when reports are CONFIRMED.

Edited by Avvi