Question about Profiles

Alfurin

So far I am loving this bot, but the one thing I am not liking is the lack of profiles. It cant be that hard to switch profiles from like honorbuddy to here.
I feel like you guys are going to get alot of people since honorbuddy is dead really. But the lack of profiles I think would turn them away.

7 hours ago, Alfurin said:

So far I am loving this bot, but the one thing I am not liking is the lack of profiles. It cant be that hard to switch profiles from like honorbuddy to here.
I feel like you guys are going to get alot of people since honorbuddy is dead really. But the lack of profiles I think would turn them away.

It is that hard to switch profiles from hb.

Converting questing profiles is not easy. Converting grinding or gathering is not that hard to do and there are some available. Most people come here expecting WRobot to be like HB and it is not. 

HB profiles are a mess in their structure. It won't be possible to convert them to 100% there will be always something you need to fix and this will take more time as making them new.

1 hour ago, Zan said:

Converting questing profiles is not easy. Converting grinding or gathering is not that hard to do and there are some available. Most people come here expecting WRobot to be like HB and it is not. 

Do you have any actual guide to link me how to convert grinding profiles?
Thanks for your time

49 minutes ago, nikolion said:

Do you have any actual guide to link me how to convert grinding profiles?
Thanks for your time

Kinda easy, just get an existing profile and take a look at it to understand the struncture. Do the same with HB one and now you are able convert the HB profile to a WRobot one. At the end its just XML without any magic as far i remember.

EDIT: There is also a search button that can help you:wub:

Edited by iMod