WoW Classic

cvb

So now that WoW classic is announced there might be a brand new client for it. If that is the case, do you have any plans to add Wrobot support for that new client? I also wonder if the item/npc ids are going to be the same... Maybe I'm just worrying too much at this point, lol. Are you guys gonna play classic btw?

3 hours ago, cvb said:

I also wonder if the item/npc ids are going to be the same

probably

3 hours ago, cvb said:

Maybe I'm just worrying too much at this point, lol.

yes you do, since it just has been announced, it may will take years before this idea goes live.

3 hours ago, cvb said:

Are you guys gonna play classic btw?

no because i was playing classic wow like 24/7; it was a great experience and i dont want to destroy those good old memories.

I'll be playing, and probably botting on it as soon as it will be possible ! 

Having the possibility to bot on it could be great, because of the time invest it needs

I highly doubt you will be able to bot on official servers anymore. And if you are you will be banned, blizz has really stepped up anti cheat in the past year or so. 

1 minute ago, RonSwanson said:

I highly doubt you will be able to bot on official servers anymore. And if you are you will be banned, blizz has really stepped up anti cheat in the past year or so. 

The banhammer will hit, just after the release of the expension, as usual. But after that, blizzard will as usual close eyes on 2/3 of people botting. (i'am botting with between 2 to 20 bot since legion, 0 ban unless the banwave)

40 minutes ago, slocy01 said:

i was using a diff boot and i lost 70  plus accounts in the last 6 months 30 was legion  they just closed the bot i was using so i fig id give this a try lost alot of money on last bot

sounds like honorbuddy