Old Users Coming back... Is it worth?

jonnyboy899

16 hours ago, svenstar13 said:

Seems the community is not very active, besides that the product is working in a "OK" state but i see some bugs not being fixed for a year(gathering).

Hello, like?

18 hours ago, svenstar13 said:

Seems the community is not very active, besides that the product is working in a "OK" state but i see some bugs not being fixed for a year(gathering).

Please list bugs that you would like to get fixed right now and have been there for long time

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

Please list bugs that you would like to get fixed right now and have been there for long time

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, like?

Hello guys, one is the bug while having skinning/herbing/mining mobs enabled it runs to every skinnable mob trying to skin it without having skinning learned(tried to add the specific mobs into the loot object and disable the setting but it didnt help, saw it in bug tracker september 2016). The other would be the issue that it keeps resetting my ingame fps settings, but i had a user send me a let me google that for you link on how to workaround). The blacklisting mobs feature doesnt seem to work for me in gatherer at all but nobody answered me on that one, i also encountered weird stucks in the relogger screen spamming my botlog. It also seems to go back to already looted mining/herb spawns sometimes. Thanks for taking time to read :)

PS: i just had the general impression that nobody cared at all to help me as a new user, not in a offensive way.

2 hours ago, svenstar13 said:

Hello guys, one is the bug while having skinning/herbing/mining mobs enabled it runs to every skinnable mob trying to skin it without having skinning learned(tried to add the specific mobs into the loot object and disable the setting but it didnt help, saw it in bug tracker september 2016). The other would be the issue that it keeps resetting my ingame fps settings, but i had a user send me a let me google that for you link on how to workaround). The blacklisting mobs feature doesnt seem to work for me in gatherer at all but nobody answered me on that one, i also encountered weird stucks in the relogger screen spamming my botlog. It also seems to go back to already looted mining/herb spawns sometimes. Thanks for taking time to read :)

PS: i just had the general impression that nobody cared at all to help me as a new user, not in a offensive way.

For the fps: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/3685-50fps-too-high-fps/?do=findComment&comment=18417

The only way to resolve your "skinning/herbing/mining mobs" problem is to blacklist all skinnable mobs (I cannot resolve this issue).

To avoid relog problem use app "Relogger.exe" (in WRobot folder).

For mobs stuck you can try to active option "Try to detect mob evading" in advanced general settings.