Mage dont use Mana Citrine

Hi:

I use the Fight Class Editor to create a mage FightClass,i want the bot use [Mana Citrine](Item ID:8007) when mana percent less than 45%,so i  filled 8007 in the "Add Spell' and set "Not spell ,is item id' to True,then set the following spell conditions:

1.Mana Percent: Type [SmallerorEqual] ; Vale [45]

2.Item Count: Id [8007] ; Number [1 ] ; Type  [Equal]

3.Item Id Cooldown Enable :Name [8007] ; Need [True]

I tested  this FightClass for a long time,but the bot does not use [Mana Citrine].

I do not know what is the cause. Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad English!

spell settings.jpg

mana percent.jpg

iteam count.jpg

cooldown enable.jpg

I do not use the editor but one thing that seems off is the last screen. You used item ID whereas the condition required is the name of the item. Also the Need option for that needs to be False. If it's set to True the bots will try to use the item when IT IS on cooldown. 

Also I would set FALSE to all the "Check if x" options.

Let me know if that helped.

11 hours ago, Seminko said:

I do not use the editor but one thing that seems off is the last screen. You used item ID whereas the condition required is the name of the item. Also the Need option for that needs to be False. If it's set to True the bots will try to use the item when IT IS on cooldown. 

Also I would set FALSE to all the "Check if x" options.

Let me know if that helped.

You are right,if i set Item Id Cooldown Enabled to Fase , the bot will use the item.

Maybe  my understanding is wrong, i think  Id Cooldown Enabled means Cooldown Complete

Just now, valetine said:

You are right,if i set Item Id Cooldown Enabled to Fase , the bot will use the item.

Maybe  my understanding is wrong, i think  Id Cooldown Enabled means Cooldown Complete

Nope it means it is on cooldown, in otherword cooldown has been enabled :) Once it finished, it is off cooldown, hence cooldown disabled.

9 minutes ago, Seminko said:

Nope it means it is on cooldown, in otherword cooldown has been enabled :) Once it finished, it is off cooldown, hence cooldown disabled.

Thank you very much for your explanation, and it would be great if there is a condition of Item Id Cooldown Complete.