WRobot 1.1.0 bugs reports

Droidz

pickpocket not working after update.

[E] 15:38:45 - Compilator Error :
c:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\42f5epqw.0.cs(85,69) : error CS1061: 'wManager.wManagerSetting' does not contain a definition for 'UseGroundMount' and no extension method 'UseGroundMount' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.wManagerSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\42f5epqw.0.cs(87,48) : error CS1061: 'wManager.wManagerSetting' does not contain a definition for 'UseGroundMount' and no extension method 'UseGroundMount' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.wManagerSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\42f5epqw.0.cs(150,44) : error CS1061: 'wManager.wManagerSetting' does not contain a definition for 'UseGroundMount' and no extension method 'UseGroundMount' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.wManagerSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

StackTrace: 
WriteError( text = 134217887,  skipThreadAbortExceptionError = 134217888, )
LoadProfile( pathCc = 134217729, )
Pulse()
Start()
ProductStart()
LKUUPXCQBEYCMDTRCWFDKD()

pickpocket not working after update.

[E] 15:38:45 - Compilator Error :
c:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\42f5epqw.0.cs(85,69) : error CS1061: 'wManager.wManagerSetting' does not contain a definition for 'UseGroundMount' and no extension method 'UseGroundMount' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.wManagerSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\42f5epqw.0.cs(87,48) : error CS1061: 'wManager.wManagerSetting' does not contain a definition for 'UseGroundMount' and no extension method 'UseGroundMount' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.wManagerSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\Temp\42f5epqw.0.cs(150,44) : error CS1061: 'wManager.wManagerSetting' does not contain a definition for 'UseGroundMount' and no extension method 'UseGroundMount' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.wManagerSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

StackTrace: 
WriteError( text = 134217887,  skipThreadAbortExceptionError = 134217888, )
LoadProfile( pathCc = 134217729, )
Pulse()
Start()
ProductStart()
LKUUPXCQBEYCMDTRCWFDKD()

Hello, thanks, problem fixed you need to update WRobot again.

N] 18:22:47 - Download map "NorthrendBG\NorthrendBG_31_32.tile"
[E] 18:22:47 - DownloadThread()#1: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
at robotManager.Helpful.Others.XPABGSFLWCUBYFXPCEMUFA()
StackTrace: 
WriteError( text = 134217887, skipThreadAbortExceptionError = 134217888, )
XPABGSFLWCUBYFXPCEMUFA()

N] 18:22:47 - Download map "NorthrendBG\NorthrendBG_31_32.tile"

[E] 18:22:47 - DownloadThread()#1: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)

at robotManager.Helpful.Others.XPABGSFLWCUBYFXPCEMUFA()

StackTrace: 

WriteError( text = 134217887, skipThreadAbortExceptionError = 134217888, )

XPABGSFLWCUBYFXPCEMUFA()

This map tile does not exist, this is not a bug (it doesn't affect wrobot).

anyway to change font?....really not liking that.......prefer a way to choose font or the old way. but anyway still can bear with it xP.

Beside that, i really love it, its clean snappy to use and more function but in a easier representation. This is a landmark for this awesome product!!!

The tracker options disappear instantly for me after clicking start.

But the log doesnt show any errors.

ALT X in Wrotation (to pause it) seems not to be working.

Hi, thanks. Wait the next update and tell me if problem is solved.

Archaeology:

From Karasang to the Valley of the four Winds: The Char will hang under the Cliff. (the border between these two Areas)

Blacklisted Areas will not be respected with archaeologie. Maybe its a good idea, to ignore Digging Areas with Blacklists . (like this area http://www.wowhead.com/npc=63697 )

profile converter doesn't seem to be working.trying to convert an honorbuddy profile, but the small window that used to appear shows up and then disappears immediately. love the new look by the way.

Archaeology:

From Karasang to the Valley of the four Winds: The Char will hang under the Cliff. (the border between these two Areas)

Blacklisted Areas will not be respected with archaeologie. Maybe its a good idea, to ignore Digging Areas with Blacklists . (like this area http://www.wowhead.com/npc=63697 )

Hello, blacklist zone is not used in archaeology (used only with mobs and gathering), but you can disable zone in Product settings (uncheck Active).

profile converter doesn't seem to be working.trying to convert an honorbuddy profile, but the small window that used to appear shows up and then disappears immediately. love the new look by the way.

Hello, thanks to wait next update, I have fixed problem.

well the problem with the window closing has been fixed, but i am not finding a way to select the file to be converted (no browse button like in the previous version). i tried deleting the text in the box in hopes that i could paste the file name there but that did'n't work, also when i click the convert profiles button on the popup window, i get a program not responding message and i am forced to close the program.

on the plus side i no longer have to re-launch wow when the trial version hits the 30 min. mark

i can make a videos detailing the bugs i find if your interested.

well the problem with the window closing has been fixed, but i am not finding a way to select the file to be converted (no browse button like in the previous version). i tried deleting the text in the box in hopes that i could paste the file name there but that did'n't work, also when i click the convert profiles button on the popup window, i get a program not responding message and i am forced to close the program.

on the plus side i no longer have to re-launch wow when the trial version hits the 30 min. mark

i can make a videos detailing the bugs i find if your interested.

Sorry, I have I post update today.

Bot will not work since programs was created on my computer.  bot keeps going "not responding" as soon as i click anywhere to select a product or click start.

Hello,

Do you have installed framework and vc++ 2010?

Do you have try to redownload/reinstall wrobot? http://download.wrobot.eu/wrobot/tmp/WRobotFullPack.zip

Do you have log in Logs folder?

Thanks.