Help with Quest-Editor

vercan36

So i was trying to do quester for 1-80 and yes i ve watched the tutorial vid here but i still have problems. How do i skip quests ? Sometimes i cant pick up the quest in the first place because ive already done the quest and the bot gets stucked. What do i do ?

i want to create them myself. i know it should be easy af but still...its not about skipping the quest in the profile its about skipping them ingame if they were already done by me. the bot doesnt know that and what do i need to do so the bot knows that he doesnt need to go to the questgiver and gets stucked because he  cant pick it up anymore. also the bot tries to pick up a quest even if he has the quest already and stands there trying it over and over again.

18 hours ago, vercan36 said:

what do i do when i pick an item that starts the quest ? what do i need to do so the bot starts the quest on his own?

Im sure there is a actual quest condition that does exactly this in the quest editor i have seen.

10 hours ago, vercan36 said:

ok so what do i do with wanted quest stuff? how do i pick them up? its just a quest no npc or quest object.

You need to be more specific than this.

What do you pick up? Where do you pick it up? Do you get it from an item or?

9 hours ago, vercan36 said:

so i picke up the Wanted: Thaelis the Hungerer on this sign 27687-gesucht-thaelis-der-manadurstige.j but i cant click it or anything afterwards to see what it is. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=8468/wanted-thaelis-the-hungerer

So you picked up the quest.

And now you can't find it or? It's in your questlog, and if you want to see it again just remove it and pick it up again