wRotation doesn't work in duels OR against players of the same faction in arena

anonymous123

I am trying to get WRotation to work in Arena on a TBC server.
I'm using DevelopmentTools with the input below inside a skirmish arena.

Logging.Write(ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().ToList().Count().ToString());

And I'm getting 0 as output in wRobot.
This leads me to believe that ObjectManager isn't getting updated properly. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? 

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing this in development tools inside a started 2v2 skirmish arena        

Logging.Write(ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWPlayer().Where(u => u.IsAlive).ToList().Count().ToString());

and it is returning 0. But in "Dump all Informations" there are 4 players? Nevermind the filter u.IsAlive (I am trying at the start of arena when all players are alive.)

Ok some updates. It seems like WRotation works as intended if I play against players of the enemy faction but not against players of the same faction in skirmish arena.

I have tried  Reaction.Hostile || Reaction.Neutral || IsAttackable and putting Attack all selected targets (friends also) but nothing works. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

• anonymous123 changed the title to wRotation doesn't work in duels OR against players of the same faction in arena

A Topic of the same problem was opened in this link (french)

A workaround was found to solve this.

I use this Mix to be almost sure to fight with another player of my faction.

if (Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("return UnitCanAttack('player', 'target')") || (ObjectManager.Me.InCombatFlagOnly) || ObjectManager.Me.InCombat)
            Combat = true;