Offering support for grinding profiles.

Ohren

Hello everyone, I'm Ohren. I'm new to the botting community, but it's already started to take a (large) majority of my free time outside of work. Just post here for whatever profiles/fighter classes you'd like made, and I will do my best to get them done up. :) Anything I make will be uploaded to the Downloads section of wrobot.eu, for public use.

• 1 month later...

I personally think combat is the way to go for botting. Sub requires too much backstab.. xP It's currently 55 degrees here in Michigan though, so I'm probably going to spend most of today riding my bike after I change the oil on it. Work is starting to slow down, so I will have time to work on fight classes more.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a grinding profile to farm Dampscale Basilisk Eyes. I've tried making one myself with no luck :(

What are the issues when you try make one? Making grinding profiles are very easy once you get the hang of it.

• 4 weeks later...

The Frost.Blood and unholy profiles from you only auto attack I cant get them to work. Also the Frost mage doesnt work either, I cant move when its attivated. All other profiles work great

Also, great help if the profiles determine which lvl they should be used. Profiles that ypu can use, from lvl 1 to 90 are a great plus. I always end up having to change or modify while leveling.