Information before buy

Mattrix

Hello, I'm trying this bot with the trial account before buy it, my last bot was pir0x so a lot of thing changed in this years, this bot is very complete and rich of useful option, there are some thing that i don't understand

1) I'm trying to make a quester profile, it's easy for some point of view, i saw some profile and "copy" some API, i don't know what exactly they are, like wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.Repair  or wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.Selling etc they are easy to understand, but where can i find more of them? A list with explained what they do? I also found thing like ObjectManager.Me.WowClass == WoWClass.Warlock where can i find more of them?

I also have seen other instruction that you can use in your quest and put in "Can Condition" and "Is Complete Condition" that are similar, if i understand well to the condition write before, just put return before Object?!

I was used to see on each update, with the bot before, each new option explained, and here i feel a bit lost :)

2)I would like my profile to follow a path of mine and not the one that auto-select the bot, so i tried the FollowPath Quest Type option, but the bot use his own path ignoring mine.

3)I will use it on private server 

For now is all :) i hope someone can answer me , have a good day.

1) you can find some info following this,  but hopefully someone more versed in the programming can answer too

Check out the general-.xml in wrobot\settings\ and you can see some of the settings there.

2) when you did your follow path, did you force bot to start at 1st position? if no, it will just go to closest one and then follow it to the end. 

You might want to check out this post: 

I find my self using that a lot. 

8 hours ago, KnightRyder said:

1) you can find some info following this,  but hopefully someone more versed in the programming can answer too

Check out the general-.xml in wrobot\settings\ and you can see some of the settings there.

2) when you did your follow path, did you force bot to start at 1st position? if no, it will just go to closest one and then follow it to the end. 

You might want to check out this post: 

I find my self using that a lot. 

Thank you for your kindness answer, i opened that file, but there are only configuration about wrobot, thing like, and not about the API (or whatever they are :) ) :

<AssignTalents>false</AssignTalents>
  <TrainNewSkills>true</TrainNewSkills>
  <CanAttackUnitsAlreadyInFight>false</CanAttackUnitsAlreadyInFight>
  <DontStartFighting>false</DontStartFighting>
  <UseSpiritHealer>false</UseSpiritHealer>
  <UseMount>true</UseMount>

i have seen that link when i was searching in the forum for some information/help but there aren't all the function that i have seen in other profile :)

About the Follow Path i tried the first and the last position and they didn't work, bot choose the path itself, but in other quest it worked...