WRobot 1.5.0 for Wow 6.1.2 bugs reports

Droidz

Hello,

Reports here all hot bugs appear with WRobot 1.5.0 (for others bugs/suggestion please use bug tracker).

(Don't forget to share )

ps: To get more info about this update: http://wrobot.eu/page/articles.html/_/news/wrobot-150-just-released-auction-bot-and-more-r82.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

bug with this profile: 

Log file: 

[E] 18:22:44 - Compilator Error : c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(179,144) : error CS0117: 'wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls' does not contain a definition for 'IsFlying' c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(238,89) : error CS0117: 'wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls' does not contain a definition for 'IsFlying' c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(263,28) : error CS1061: 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'IsTaggedByYou' and no extension method 'IsTaggedByYou' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(270,94) : error CS1061: 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'IsTaggedByYou' and no extension method 'IsTaggedByYou' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(274,16) : error CS1061: 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'IsTaggedByYou' and no extension method 'IsTaggedByYou' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) 

En espérant que ça puisse servir.

Cordialement !

Hi,

bug with this profile: 

Log file: 

[E] 18:22:44 - Compilator Error : c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(179,144) : error CS0117: 'wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls' does not contain a definition for 'IsFlying' c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(238,89) : error CS0117: 'wManager.Wow.Helpers.Usefuls' does not contain a definition for 'IsFlying' c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(263,28) : error CS1061: 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'IsTaggedByYou' and no extension method 'IsTaggedByYou' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(270,94) : error CS1061: 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'IsTaggedByYou' and no extension method 'IsTaggedByYou' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) c:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\vbny0tru.0.cs(274,16) : error CS1061: 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' does not contain a definition for 'IsTaggedByYou' and no extension method 'IsTaggedByYou' accepting a first argument of type 'wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) 

En espérant que ça puisse servir.

Cordialement !

Hello, thank you, is done, download again profile.

Hi, I have a few questions about update and wasn't sure where to post them. 

Flight Master (taxi) support - Where was this added? What bot can we use it for?

"SpellAffectedByAProc" fightclass condition - Spell conditions ask for name. Is this the name of the spell, or the name of the buff which shows up when spell is ready and affected by proc? Can you give an example?

"IsSpellOverlayed" fightclass condition - I'm just confused as to what this is checking, can you give an example of this one too?

Hi,

Flight Master (taxi) support - Where was this added? What bot can we use it for?

If option is activate. it is automatic, you can try to start from your garrison  "Archaeologist" bot, if nearest dig site is far, WRobot will take taxi. (after than WRobot has taken taxi for the first time, you can edit taxi nodes in tab "Tools" button "Taxi database")

"SpellAffectedByAProc" fightclass condition - Spell conditions ask for name. Is this the name of the spell, or the name of the buff which shows up when spell is ready and affected by proc? Can you give an example?

"IsSpellOverlayed" fightclass condition - I'm just confused as to what this is checking, can you give an example of this one too?

You need to put spell name, SpellAffectedByAProc and IsSpellOverlayed is such (I added two names for the same condition because the name used by lua is IsSpellOverlayed, I find it hard to understand, SpellAffectedByAProc is more understandable).

1.5.0 doesnt recognize Buffs for me, it just casts Buffs over and over.

[F] 07:53:10 - [Spell] Cast Segen der Könige (Blessing of Kings)
[F] 07:53:12 - [Spell] Cast Segen der Könige (Blessing of Kings)
[F] 07:53:13 - [Spell] Cast Segen der Könige (Blessing of Kings)
[F] 07:53:15 - [Spell] Cast Segen der Könige (Blessing of Kings)
[F] 07:53:16 - [Spell] Cast Segen der Könige (Blessing of Kings)

I tried to switch to DirectX hook and changed the game language, but both didnt help.

1.5.0 doesnt recognize Buffs for me, it just casts Buffs over and over.

I tried to switch to DirectX hook and changed the game language, but both didnt help.

Hello,

If you can try with latest WRobot update and tell me if your problem is resolved.

If option is activate. it is automatic, you can try to start from your garrison  "Archaeologist" bot, if nearest dig site is far, WRobot will take taxi. (after than WRobot has taken taxi for the first time, you can edit taxi nodes in tab "Tools" button "Taxi database")

I didn't see it was an option on the general settings. This sounds amazing. 

almost every single profile i have does nto work properly really wish you could stop updating it so much when it works fine. i have to wait for all these bugs to be fixed which is making me paying for a subscription this month useless which i already did. If we could be conpensated for this that would be much appretiated

almost every single profile i have does nto work properly really wish you could stop updating it so much when it works fine. i have to wait for all these bugs to be fixed which is making me paying for a subscription this month useless which i already did. If we could be conpensated for this that would be much appretiated

to be more specific all of the draenor gathering profiles now run into walls for hours

Flight Master (taxi) support

Started Archaeologist in my horde garrison, it looked at the flight path guy, said nothing was close by and started running to a digsite. The closest digsite is in Nagrand. How is the flight path not faster / closer? I let it run for a few hours also, and it has never taken a flight path. I think something is not working right with this feature.

Flight Master (taxi) support

Started Archaeologist in my horde garrison, it looked at the flight path guy, said nothing was close by and started running to a digsite. The closest digsite is in Nagrand. How is the flight path not faster / closer? I let it run for a few hours also, and it has never taken a flight path. I think something is not working right with this feature.

Do you use wow addon? (an addon that changes the interface)

Can you share your log? (it is writted why WRobot I skip taxi)

(to reset taxi settings, remove file WRobot\Settings\TaxiNodes.xml)

Log attached.

Started in horde garrison, it decided to not taxi again and instead run to Lashwind Cleft Digsite.

Edit: also, moving around seems to be bugged now. It will always seem to try and do arch in a cave, find a green or yellow survey, and try to walk through walls or big rocks. I think there may be something with pather because the orange circles and lines go strait thru walls and rocks.

Usually stopping and restarting the bot will fix, sometimes I have to manually walk out of a cave, go far around a rock or hill for it to be able to go around

1 Jun 2015 14H11.log.html

Log attached.

Started in horde garrison, it decided to not taxi again and instead run to Lashwind Cleft Digsite.

Edit: also, moving around seems to be bugged now. It will always seem to try and do arch in a cave, find a green or yellow survey, and try to walk through walls or big rocks. I think there may be something with pather because the orange circles and lines go strait thru walls and rocks.

Usually stopping and restarting the bot will fix, sometimes I have to manually walk out of a cave, go far around a rock or hill for it to be able to go around

I'll look for the problem with pathfinding (I'll update it with Wow 6.2).

For the taxi you get this problem "[FlightMaster] No found useful destination on FlightMaster Bron Skyhorn, skip it." Can you check if your database of taxi nodes is not empty please (tab "Tools" button "Taxi database")?

correct, it is not empty. Some things are checked, but most are not. Should they be checked to show active?

A lot of positions are completely wrong, do you use wow addon? try to remove file WRobot\Settings\TaxiNodes.xml

A lot of positions are completely wrong, do you use wow addon? try to remove file WRobot\Settings\TaxiNodes.xml

Deleted TaxiNodes.xml, verified with tool that it was empty. Started Archaeologist, it goes to flightpath, then it still wanted to run from garrison to nagrand, even though I have flightpath. 

Attached log and SS of taxi database again.

Edit: i have no addons that have anything to do with flightpaths

11 Jun 2015 07H21.log.html

post-7910-0-95000600-1434022078_thumb.pn

Edited by KnightRyder

Deleted TaxiNodes.xml, verified with tool that it was empty. Started Archaeologist, it goes to flightpath, then it still wanted to run from garrison to nagrand, even though I have flightpath. 

Attached log and SS of taxi database again.

Edit: i have no addons that have anything to do with flightpaths

If you can update wrobot, remove TaxiNodes.xml and try again. Thank you

Hello, sometimes when fighting mobs Grinding or questing the bot auto runs and doesn't stop against the profile and sometimes doesn't stop moving to attack.

Attach some logs so they can see what is going on if you can.