Hello all, new guy here. Im trying to make a custom quest to fly to this spot x,x,x and use bag item xxx then goto another spot and do the same thing. problem is its not actully a quest so I dont know what i need to do for quest id.

a little help to push me forward would help out alot thx :D

Hey kain7826,
it's best if you'd use the Easy Quests Editor.
Pulse> A Follow Path Quest with Current Quest Completed when at the latest position and not required in Questlog activated
RunMacroLua> /use item:ITEMD
Same thing for the other spot.

Should be the simpler way.

I said "A Follow Path Quest with Current Quest Completed when at the latest position"
That's a specific part for the follow path quests. But nevermind:
If you just want to farm the gas clouds, you'll have to create a UseItemOn Quest, add the GasClouds ID (you can find the ID of the clouds via Helper Tools), some spots and as Item the Moteextractor.

Edit: The clouds are npcs, aren't they? I don't know if the bot can handle them tbh as I never did something with them.

Ok i been trying this has well..       Created a useitemon quest and added some BS location, and set it to use noggenfogger at each location  just for testing purposes.  when running the bot the log shows quester started, but nothing moves in game at all.   change objective to false ( also tried true)   set not required in quest log to true.     the only time i can get the bot to do anything is when i had pickup/pulse/turn in for the quest and add any npc.    then the bot tries to go to that npc, if turnin is turned off it does nothing

below is what i got, like stated above, the only time i can get the bot to move or do anything is after i add the turnin and npc.  the only thing the bot does at that point is go to that npc.

mote.xml

• 1 month later...

Well its actually a NPC

But basically what everyone is trying to do is locate what they thought was an object and see if its there then use the mote extractor. So without a quest associated is there anyway to go to cords see if NPC is there and use an item.

• 7 months later...