Kill and Loot Quest with Looted Item being Opened

Hey everyone,

I am having issues making the quester profile for Ferocitas the Dream Eater(2459) received from NPC Tallonkai Swiftroot(3567). 

Essentially the quest is to kill 7 Gnarlpine Mystics(7235) and Ferocitias(7234) and Loot the Gnarlpine Necklace(8049) off of Fero's corpse. 

The quest requires you open the Gnarlpine Necklace(8049) giving you the Tallonkai's Jewel(8050). I have tried using ItemsManager.UseItem(8049) as a runcode but that only opens the necklace it won't make the bot loot the jewel inside.

I have tried it as a KillandLoot && KillandLoot + RunCode && KillandLoot + RunCode+Gatherer

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to complete this quest?                                                                                                          

Ferocitas The Dream Eater(2459).xml

Hmm, nice find. Unfortunately there must be some operator error going on because it still won't loot the item.

Autoloot does work if I manually shift right-click on a loot item from dead body and on the necklace to extract the jewel (I destroyed the item to repick it up).

Thoughts? 

I have the run code I'm using below:

image.thumb.png.b95f6f1a93cacd3bf71aa36f74d2cde0.png

Wow 1.12.1 doesn't have auto loot.
You can however, call the function to look all items in the current loot window manually - Interact.InteractGameObjectAutoLoot() does exactly that, actually. However you need your latency setting in the wRobot avanced settings to be pretty high (350-500).

Just call 

Usefuls.WaitIsCastingAndLooting();
Thread.Sleep(200);
/call AutoLoot in client
string[] asm = {
  //$"mov ecx, {alloc}",
  $"call {0x4C1FA0}",
  wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.RetnToHookCode
};
wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.InjectAndExecute(asm);

Edit: I just noticed why your code couldn't work to begin with - this is how you find the game object correctl, then loot it.

var gObj= ObjectManager.GetWoWGameObjectByEntry(8049).FirstOrDefault();
if (gObj != null)
{
  Interact.InteractGameObjectAutoLoot(gObj.GetBaseAddress, true);
  Thread.Sleep(Usefuls.Latency);
  Usefuls.WaitIsCastingAndLooting();
}

Edited by Matenia