Interact/gather distance change

Razzue

Hello there community! I'm running into a problem with trying to map the quest [Evacuate the Merchant Square]. The bot runs up to the doors in Gather/InteractWithNpc no problem, but it stops at the base of the steps, which is out of range. The bot will still say its a successful farm even though nothing actually occured.

Using InteractWithNpc works the same. Runs up to the door, but stops at the steps..

Iv'e tried Decreasing the range on IWN , not sure if that's possible on Gather.. anyone have a solution to somthing like this?

problem.PNG

Thank you for the suggestion Droidz!

I tried what you wrote, and sadly the issue still occurs.. 
It will follow the path i set up, but still refuses to go to that last hot-spot, so it stays "out of range"

2018-03-04_12-08-12.flv

*edit* I only used a custom path for the first door, but it still stopped one hot-spot short :x

use this click open the door

robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.CurseurWindowPercentagePosition(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, 50, 50);
robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.ClickRight();

32 minutes ago, Jensen- said:

use this click open the door

robotManager.Helpful.Mouse.CurseurWindowPercentagePosition(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, 50, 50);

Will try this when i get home tonight. I just use the custom script function yeah? ( Total noob at questing profiles xD sorry)

43 minutes ago, Razzue said:

Will try this when i get home tonight. I just use the custom script function yeah? ( Total noob at questing profiles xD sorry)

in quest order pick runcode and paste it there

9 hours ago, Jensen- said:

in quest order pick runcode and paste it there

You sir. are my f**king savior. Thank you. I cannot rep you enough for what you've done <3

tried it, works perfect. this might also help with other profiles i'm stuck on !

**Edit

It worked for the first account, but not on any other. Gave me a error that i quickly closed (should've looked.. oops).. Hasn't given me that error since!

However now it doesn't work at all, sometimes it gets stuck trying to pulse the last hot-spot rapidly, other times it just runs to the door and runs away mid "knocking" 

I've included the quest.xml as i've understood it.. maybe point out my flaw ? :)

EVAC.xml

it clicks in the middle of the screen

EvacuatetheMerchantSquarePath1
wait 1000

stand close to the door  camera should be behind your hero and straight to the door

put wait 1000 betwen actions it will reset your camera to 0

12 hours ago, Jensen- said:

it clicks in the middle of the screen

EvacuatetheMerchantSquarePath1
wait 1000

stand close to the door  camera should be behind your hero and straight to the door

put wait 1000 betwen actions it will reset your camera to 0

This did it. I had to add the "wait:1000" between the path/code on the 2nd and 3rd door, along with a "wait:3000" between the code and running on the next path ( to give it time to actually interact) but it finally works perfectly! thank you for the help/advice!

Now is there a way to make this look "prettier" with not as many steps? 

EVAC.xml

• 1 month later...

Sorry to necro an old thread

But is there a left click version of that? Ran into a TurnIn problem in Stormheim, but could be solved by that if it could left click >.<