Yesterday, all my 18 accounts got ban for 6 months due to bot network, and 2 accounts that was standing at character list, passed this banwave.

I have to mention that I forget to update my Wrobot with latest safe update for private servers by Droidz.

Im runing wow with proxies and never experienced this kind of ban.

Im runing bots 24/7 since 08.10.2017 and got around 10 bans because of players reports.

Im sure this all day botting isnt big problem because they would ban me earlier than. Im runing my profiles and fightclasses and my plugis for extra safe botting tehnicue...

So my question is now:

1. Is it safe to continue botting after I updated wrobot?

Im having reserve of 20 accounts 80lvls so I dont know should I start again? Does Warmane have same protection like retail servers, or they have their own?

2 hours ago, Ivkan1997 said:

...Im runing bots 24/7 since 08.10.2017 and got around 10 bans because of players reports.

Im sure this all day botting isnt big problem because they would ban me earlier than.

Err actually it is a big problem, I don't know how you managed to survive that long, but myself, got banned after just 2 hours of botting, and perma, not 6 months.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the protection is way lower than retail, so you could test on a new char (like I'm doing, and no problems so far), but try to be careful anyway.

About my ban, I found out what couse it.

On october 2017 I made 100 warmane accounts in one day. About 30 of them were used by now. But all accounts got ban due to bot network, and guess what

EVEN with "Your IP Address (xx.xxx.xxx.xxx) has been suspended for 5 months 3 weeks due to bot network" on account that havent been used till today, Im able to use accounts and play on them.

My account status is : SUSPENDED on warmane website but Im able to play hahahhahaha

I mean what the f*ck? ??