Can't get quest profile to enter dungeon

This probably isnt specific to mop but since i play on mop I thought i'd post it here anyway

Alright so I've attempted to edit an existing quest profile (wrobot.eu/files/file/1157-a-hquest-bot-trash-farm/ )

I modified it to run Halls of Lightning instead, it works fine upto the point where it cleared the instance and exits it properly, but it wont re-enter. The enter dungeon waypoint is behind the portal, so its not cause the waypoint doesnt work, it's like the bot just skips over the GoToDungeon step and starts running to KillTrash coordinates in the openworld.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

HoL.xml

Alright I got it working to the point where it can farm it forever, but I'm having trouble making it go to town, got a mammoth, looked at other ppls dungeon profiles and tried to mimic their quest order.

But still it just goes inside instead of mounting up and selling.

{

RunCode > wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.MinFreeBagSlotsToGoToTown = 200;

Wait > 3000

RunCode > wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.MinFreeBagSlotsToGoToTown = 2;

}

it does the code after exiting, but its not selling it just waits the 3000ms and goes back in

HoL.xml

Ok I got it working almost perfectly now, it vendors and can run it endlessly, but on the rare occassion that the bot dies, it can't figure out how to navigate back into the instance.

So my question is, is there a way to make a runpath in quest order that executes when the player is dead?

Edit; I guess you can make it pulse a runpath that has "Can Condition" set to death, but im not sure what exactly to write to make it happen.

1 hour ago, skip80k said:

Ok I got it working almost perfectly now, it vendors and can run it endlessly, but on the rare occassion that the bot dies, it can't figure out how to navigate back into the instance.

So my question is, is there a way to make a runpath in quest order that executes when the player is dead?

Edit; I guess you can make it pulse a runpath that has "Can Condition" set to death, but im not sure what exactly to write to make it happen.

ObjectManager.Me.IsDead as can condition
For the dungeon the same as complete condition

Then make it run inside the dungeon. As the last step in your profile, load the first step again.

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

ObjectManager.Me.IsDead as can condition
For the dungeon the same as complete condition

Then make it run inside the dungeon. As the last step in your profile, load the first step again.

Sry but how do i phrase it? as it is now it just gives me compiler errors when i start it

2HoL.xml