Sunwell new detection method?

Good Morning everyone,

I used Wrobot as a Quester profile on a level 1 char; on Angrathar progressive realm. The thing is after like 30 minutes ( and i was watching my Character on the other screen) The account got disconnected and instantly banned.

I didn't get any reports from anyone nor a GM talked to me.

I don't understand how they detected the bot; Though I used the bot for more than 8 months on Retail.

Do they have like a new detection method or what?

(I am using wotlk private wrobot without the update)

Just now, Droidz said:

Hello, if you use old version (before WRobot 1.9.0) it is normal, this detection problem is resolved with last update ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/8765-private-servers-security-update/ )

So should i just launch the update whenever i launch the wrobot ? cuz i thought that update was for Retail version.

I didnt get banned on sunwell yet while I use bot few hours every day for some grinding while trying to figure out which profile should I use. Were there players near u to report u? Was your char botting since begging, maybe they just saw u being bottish and banned u. I'd really like u guys to figure out the reason xD

i saw people report every day 100-200 ppl and if you use stupid profile like kill barrens dino with starting gear or chain die in one place dont be suprise you get banned,i saw everyday some idiots run barrens profiles with not even more than starting gear mace 1-3 at 20 lvl?:)

on sunwell they not use any detection method they just use brain if you bot long you can easy realy easy know this player is bot or not dont think gms cant its many ways to do it  like just teleport mob from you or teleport you,attack you  they will not even whisper  just ban and why i telling it , becouse i know someone who worked in sunwell team.

2 hours ago, artur.k said:

i saw people report every day 100-200 ppl and if you use stupid profile like kill barrens dino with starting gear or chain die in one place dont be suprise you get banned,i saw everyday some idiots run barrens profiles with not even more than starting gear mace 1-3 at 20 lvl?:)

on sunwell they not use any detection method they just use brain if you bot long you can easy realy easy know this player is bot or not dont think gms cant its many ways to do it  like just teleport mob from you or teleport you,attack you  they will not even whisper  just ban and why i telling it , becouse i know someone who worked in sunwell team.

So you're basically telling me to Run the profile while watching my character ^^'.

Well I think you're right, It would be safer if you use the bot for only like 30 minutes in intervals. I mean ( Fish for 30 minutes) then go do something usefull , then go grind some mobs (while watching your char).

Well that might be good.

But i have something Else to report. whenever i use the bot my player just keep running on circles or he just wants to get underground , I don't know what the problem is. But if I click on the Keyboard button that turns off the Keypad Numbers light , My character gets back to normal . after few minutes he does the same thing again. and i have to fix it manually every once and then. @Droidz . I need your help on this one plz