Vendor/Mailbox/Repair Problems

Hey was just wondering if anyone else has issues where you could be grinding in Desolace, your bot will run out of food / need to mail stuff, and he literally runs to Stonetalon to use the mailbox? is this normal and how do I stop it from doing that, for another example.. my bot was leveling in Feralas, he ran from Feralas all the way to A Thousand Needles to use a vendor for food, anyone can help me sort this monstrosity out?

Another thing wRobot does:
When choosing vendors, it chooses the closest vendor by 3D distance, but it doesn't calculate which PATH is the shortest (for resource reasons, it makes sense).
So sometimes (often?) wRobot will walk you toa  vendor that it thinks is closest, but you will actually have to navigate mountains to get to it for 20 minutes.

5 hours ago, Matenia said:

Another thing wRobot does:
When choosing vendors, it chooses the closest vendor by 3D distance, but it doesn't calculate which PATH is the shortest (for resource reasons, it makes sense).
So sometimes (often?) wRobot will walk you toa  vendor that it thinks is closest, but you will actually have to navigate mountains to get to it for 20 minutes.

How can I stop it from selecting any other vendor and select a vendor I would like my bots to visit?