Running on VPS - Disconnected every few sec

Alright guys so first things first. I've successfully bought shitload of fast, secure and PRIVATE proxy IP's for roughly 5-6€ which now prevents my accounts from being chain banned. I'll write a guide on what and how to do to run multiple wow sessions with different proxy IP's. Great for me :D but yeah then I figured that if I run more then 3-4 sessions of WOW I cant even refresh my desktop how laggy it becomes so I decided to try VPS.

I've took OVH VPS as it is most reliable, fast and have overall best reviews. Now my first issue was how to run wow on VPS as wow would not run trough "Remote Control", so I've looked around and found VNC Server/Viewer and yes, I managed to run wow, log in to my favorite server and boom - five seconds later I get brought to login screen saying "You have been disconnected from the server".

I thought it might be firewall - disabled (still same), thought it might be the issue with rendering and GPU/CPU in general so I downloaded rendering disabler - so I have no graphics whatsoever but it still kicks me out after few seconds.

Now this rendering disabler helps my PC run multiple accounts at once, but since I damn paid 20€ for my VPS I want it working.

Any ideas anyone?

To make sure, you are running the NoDX shortcut, correct? Linux has no DirectX. 

It's alos possible that the disconnects are caused by OVH just seeing your traffic and going "nah, this isn't right", then killing the connection. Anything else is unlikely tbh.

Its windows server. :/ hmm u might be right about OVH killing the connection, how can I check that? And I didnt even run the bot, all I did was login to the server trough wow.exe

You'd basically have to ask OVH if what you want to do is possible. Maybe if you use too much GPU power, they will kill the connection too (makes little sense). Honestly, it's unlikely to be wRobot or the VPS in general. It's most certainly OVH doing something.

Hmm, here’s their reply.

As far as I can tell there is no limitation from our end and it seems more of an issue with the game client or session termination.

Using a VPS for this purpose is not ideal as they are not designed to run games, they are designed to host online services like websites. From what you explained it is either the game server terminating your session for being away from keyboard or when you login Windows terminates sessions. You need to discuss with Blizzard Entertainment this situation to help diagnose the issue you are facing.