General Talk

Ordush

Hey all!
Welcome to my side of WRobot. Please if you have anything you want to talk about, add it as a reply to this post , instead of making new topics. This way we can keep all the general talk to this here. :)

• Ordush pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

Hey there Ordush. I have your quality rotations and they're wonderful. I have a question - is there a possibility you could write a rotation to camp an exact area for a spawn, say, Lupos and spam tame pet so immediately when he spawns he can be tamed and fed?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Moneyclip59701 said:

Seems like there aren't many active creators on this site anymore. Do you build profiles by chance?

There are plenty of active creators.
No i don't. I mean i do, but i don't do custom jobs. It's not worth the time in any way. ?

2 hours ago, Moneyclip59701 said:

It seems i can't find any paid horde side quest profiles, and there's nothing for farming AV ore or herbs. Am i just not looking in the right places? (specifically vanilla)

I am pretty sure there is some questing profile. I remember buying one at some point. ?

On 9/9/2018 at 4:13 PM, Ordush said:

I am pretty sure there is some questing profile. I remember buying one at some point. ?

I've gotta say, first and foremost, I truly appreciate you responding to me. Do you know of any active admins i can potentially message for aid?

8 hours ago, Moneyclip59701 said:

I've gotta say, first and foremost, I truly appreciate you responding to me. Do you know of any active admins i can potentially message for aid?

I know that Archangelo used to make questers, but i think it was taken down. Try @Enraged